Recent content by Sox_Fan

1. Sox_Fan

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

Really looking forward to testing these. I chose the RX model because that has been my primary gamer ball ever since they have seen making them, dating way back to the beginning of the B330 balls. Hopefully will be able to save some to put into play at the Mitsubishi Experience towards the end...
  2. Sox_Fan

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

My bad. I got you and @AuzzieMatt confused in my mind. But I'm sure you will be there in spirit so my pick still stands.
  3. Sox_Fan

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

@kiwichris is Gethering in south GA in October. More than enough to sway my vote. Smoked Charcuterie ftw.
  4. Sox_Fan

Mike Trout

I have no problem with him wanting to play his entire career with the Angels. Many great players in professional sports spent their entire careers on teams that did not win championships. I like Trout and hate to see all the injuries pop up in the past several years. Seems like a very genuine...
  5. Sox_Fan

RevCore Premium Stand Bag Review

Great write up. Really nice looking bag packed with a ton of features at an afordable price point.
  6. Sox_Fan

Who is your sports villain…???

Yankees Ohio State Alabama FSU
  7. Sox_Fan

Obsessed golfer from NC

Welcome!
  8. Sox_Fan

The Gethering '24: Golf and Steak and Cake and more

@G8rJimbo - Easy drive from Gainesville
  9. Sox_Fan

Put me in the attending column please. No more work until November and my youngest daughter will be done at VSU in about 2 weeks so I have no reason to not enjoy the full experience this year.
  10. Sox_Fan

How Much Golf Stuff Do You Watch?

Just on TV. Men's majors, women's majors and some other LPGA coverage when the mood strikes me.
  11. Sox_Fan

STITCH SL2 GEN 2 Carry Bag

Great looking bag with impressive features. Never have actually seen a Stitch bag in person but have always marveled at the pictures on the forum and on social media.
  12. Sox_Fan

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Began my journey of getting back into golf shape after only playing a handful of rounds in the past year. Did some Orange Whip training and hit about 50 balls into a net with gap wedge.
  13. Sox_Fan

Double occupancy rooms. 4 bedrooms in each condo / townhouse. 2 full-size beds in each room. At least 2 of the rooms in each condo have a bathroom attached to them.
  14. Sox_Fan

Beer in a can tastes better than beer in a bottle

On;y if it a Coors or Miller Lite aluminum pint. Being able to screw the top back on helps keep it cold longer. Otherwise, bottles trump cans.
  15. Sox_Fan

Walkers: Steps per round?

Never have measured it but play with a guy who did / does. He always said he was around 10K.
Back