Sun Day Red Apparel

There are a few pieces that I like but I’ll have to like them from afar.

I really dont like being priced out of this stuff. Love the Pines hoodie but $150 is about double what I would pay

I didn’t realize this was launching. I took a look and a lot of it’s already sold out.

I hate the name
I hate the pricing
And the designs do nothing for me, and the materials look thin and cheap.
Looks rushed and half-a$$ to me.

Tiger should have bought the Sunday Red patent from the guy who owns it, Sun Day Red is just stupid.
Being from Tiger, the pricing is on his level..........but not the common man.

He talked about it on Fallon last night a bit. The last few minutes are about the brand.

SDR will not make you a better golfer or even swing like Tiger. Some of them are nice looking but not at the advertised price. Maybe some people put a premium on "show", but I'm not one of them. Do what you want to do!

I love Tiger, there is no way I'm spending $175 on this.

1714579600754.png

trash GIF

Some of it is a miss, but are we all really judging the quality of the material to be bad based on pictures?

I like Tiger AND the shirt....still don't like the price. No different than Travis Mathew or many others. If everyone would stop buying it then maybe I can get in on the closeout sales.

I like Tiger AND the shirt....still don't like the price. No different than Travis Mathew or many others. If everyone would stop buying it then maybe I can get in on the closeout sales.
Not happening. Why are ppl like this?

That's just crazy....on the other hand I saw a filipino night LA Dodgers jersey offered online for $4,500. Don't think anyone will bite on that but still a pretty good markup on a free giveaway item.

Some of it is a miss, but are we all really judging the quality of the material to be bad based on pictures?
I know what you are saying but at the end of the day it's still a golf shirt.

I know what you are saying but at the end of the day it's still a golf shirt.
I don't disagree, the prices are definitely steep. I guess I'm just wondering if people have seen the quality or lack of first hand or are basing it on pictures? Everything I've read I'm assuming the line to be high quality.

No thanks, There are too many companies making good apparel to buy this over priced stuff just because it's from Tiger.

Not happening. Why are ppl like this?

Worst flipping item ever.

I think the bigger the logo is, the worse it looks. Shrink it down to where you can barely see it, and it's ok-ish.

I haven't seen one piece I want. It's high and seems like its destined to fail.

Plenty of other golf apparel companies have high-priced items that people purchase. The pricing of Sun Day Red apparel is right inline with those companies.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Back