CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

and this is why i voted for @xThor . Randomly got a letter today from Louisville open it and its Anime Gods stickers for my son.

GOATED

hey now...I still had a look par on that hole. I mean likewise we could base it off your approach on 10 which was a ball in play(kind of...not really)?
I'm not the one there is a prop bet on sir!! Which I'm a little surprised about to be honest

I'm not the one there is a prop bet on sir!! Which I'm a little surprised about to be honest
I'm shocked there isn't a prop to see if you 5 putt again....

Gotta go with my boys on team Anime Gods!!

I'm a little upset there was no Anime Gods preparation meetup this time. I guess @Canadan & I were just to tough ;)
apparently we were not interesting enough for a redo...

It shatters me on the regular.

@Muchmore I may just take a look at the money before hitting that tee shot...just to mess with people.

I was told my beers don't count tomorrow while I'm traveling. That doesn't count either then lol
The BINGO contest begins once I post a picture at an airport. Depending on how quickly I get to MSP it'll be that one, or it'll be my transfer or destination. hah

Good lord, there’s 150 coins on us right now??
Stressed South Park GIF

Participants.
This is new to me, but I want to just make sure to say something as it just came up.
If something is in the cottage, such as cups, coozies, etc. That does not mean they are free.
Please do not take them without asking, because there are charges.

But @Muchmore is free to borrow @lambeau's and I's hair care products though, right? It's not like either one of us will be using them.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to win albatross coins hahaha

Sell me, golf nerds.
Put it all on Anime Gods.
Unstoppable.

Checks in the mail, delivery slated for tomorrow
I would have picked you dudes if I could have given @Muchmore another driver lesson beforehand.

I bet MuchMore18 would have come in early.

Back