Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

When you say heavier weights how high did you go? 15 or 20g?

I didn't have a good night at league with it. Everything was online but short. Felt like I wasnt feeing the head like I like thru impact. Think maybe a heavier weight would help....
I went with the 20. I personally like a heavier putter though. I have had people say it gets wobbly on them if they add that much weight but for me I like it.you could add lead tape to get it up to both weights to see which you like

I went with the 20. I personally like a heavier putter though. I have had people say it gets wobbly on them if they add that much weight but for me I like it.you could add lead tape to get it up to both weights to see which you like
I'm pretty sure they put heavier weights in my Triple Wide, so I was leaning towards 20 as well.

The "Broom of Doom" has finally arrived. Goodbye 5-6 strokes from my HI.

My "Broomy McBroomerson" also arrived yesterday. Gave it a few rolls on the putting mat during hockey intermissions. Let's say I'm cautiously optimistic. I do think I need to make some modifications though.

48" is too long. I played with choking down to get into a more bent over stance (i.e. Adam Scott) and it felt like I had more control. I think 45" might be the sweet spot.

That lower grip needs to be moved down for my abnormally long arms. If I get into my stance, relax my right arm, then move it to the grip, I'm damn near on the shaft.

Back