LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Aww
Wellness check on @bray840 how you doing man?
I slept most of the day but still not feeling great. I just did the first covid test and it is negative. I figure I'll do the other one in the morning and hope that another 12 hrs of rest gets me some kind of improvement!

We are wrapping it up on this hole.

Gear talk tonight at dinner and if you have unanswered questions, ask them below.
Will the DBM finish be an option for the edge ex?

Lefty options in irons? Any update?

Aww

I slept most of the day but still not feeling great. I just did the first covid test and it is negative. I figure I'll do the other one in the morning and hope that another 12 hrs of rest gets me some kind of improvement!
Hoping it isn’t Covid for you brother. I am currently banished to the basement for 10 days because of it.

Hey!

I'm super happy with them. One of the early holes required a 5 iron from the tee. I striped it and the feel of the ball off the face was terrific. I've played my last cast irons 😂

I'm really enjoying the feel of them and the performance.
So glad to hear it! These look like a really good option for a lot of people.

Awesome day all! Enjoy the evening and can't wait for tomorrow!

Wow, what an amazing day of golf with so many incredible people. The equipment, the course, the people….THE FUN…. Speechless.

Update after my trip to the CVS minute clinic.
I am definitely fighting something. Fever and elevated heart rate, sore throat, body aches. The RN said it is too early to try a rapid covid test but I grabbed a kit anyways. Will test it later today. She ran a flu swab test that was negative, so I likely just have some viral bug, which would be contagious.
So I'm going to keep isolating, resting, drinking fluids today and hope 🙏 that I can feel a little better tomorrow morning to play. Maybe in my own cart!
View attachment 9038576

Wow, what an amazing day of golf with so many incredible people. The equipment, the course, the people….THE FUN…. Speechless.
And we are only half way done : )

Some great golf played today by @Hallie_BHG @init.6 @Briantime @baylrballa @DNice26 & Josh! Thanks for taking us with you today with pictures and thoughts on the clubs and course! Another great job done by THP Media & the man @JB you made us THPers feel like we were right there! Looking forward to see what is for dinner & more gear talk!

Get well @bray840 & hope you get to experience a round tomorrow!

Question for the dinner equipment discussion:
is it possible to blend the edge ex irons with the ptx pros?

Courses were great.

But not according to the gigantic asshole in the proshop after the round who repeatedly bitched at the poor proshop kid.

A brief clip of the action as this went on longer, and probably more vulgar.

"Half the greens were ******* dead"
No sir that is over seed, and normal maintenance this time of year.
"No they were ******* dead, don't give me that, like putting on ******* linoleum. The rest of the course was in **** shape too"
I'm sorry sir, it is overseed though.
"We ******* come out here to play golf and pay $160 ******* dollars and no one tells us the greens are dead. It's a disgrace."
Again, sorry sir.
(As he's storming off) "trip advisor will hear of this"

Last edited:
Back