LIVE UPDATE THREAD Contest – The 2023 SkyTrak Experience

Good vibes from this experience. Still one for the ages!!!

That makes sense...the bourbon tasting was not your favorite part of the trip :LOL:

To be fair, when you can't taste it, why bother? ;)

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Couldn't help it.

Peanut butter whiskey milkshake.

PXL_20230818_230650432.jpg

• Love
Reactions: J4U
Does it taste the same?

Exactly the same. 5 scoops of good vanilla ice cream and 4oz peanut butter whiskey, blend and enjoy. :love:

The Minister said she has to have one of these every night...no she doesn't.🙃

Looking back though this thread, I really let @JB down in the shamble...it was basically him playing against @Hawk and @eddywhitaker...no wonder we lost badly :LOL:

Sadly, I didn't help much in alt shot either.

I luckily played a little better on the front 9 in singles against @J4U but ran out of gas on the back 9.

Must have been the pressure of playing with the boss 😬 (and the nerves of a THP event in itself, see hole #1 tee shots both days above)

I had a lot of fun in this event.

Getting to know THPers @eddywhitaker @J4U @AuzzieMatt around the fire pit at night, the crazy stories @Koske had about his life in the golf industry, and the venue itself will be an unforgettable experience.

@JB and @GolferGal know how to put on an event to make it really memorable and special (even if you play less than stellar golf on a golf trip).

Looking back though this thread, I really let @JB down in the shamble...it was basically him playing against @Hawk and @eddywhitaker...no wonder we lost badly :LOL:

Sadly, I didn't help much in alt shot either.

I luckily played a little better on the front 9 in singles against @J4U but ran out of gas on the back 9.

Must have been the pressure of playing with the boss 😬 (and the nerves of a THP event in itself, see hole #1 tee shots both days above)
Nah never let me down. It’s golf, and the only thing that matters is we had a blast.

For your viewing pleasure...

PXL_20230825_155715412.MP.jpg

What a cool experience! Going to be a lot to catch up on, but looking forward to seeing the updates and how this is all going!

Only @AuzzieMatt has started the GolfTEC lessons?
Where is everybody at?

I mean I could use some lessons but they are expensive. You guys got them for FREE, take advantage then tell us about it or pass them to someone who will

Back