LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2023 Titleist Experience: T-Series Irons and Contest

When I got back from this experience, my company announced that we are switching cell phone providers from Verizon to T-mobile. New device just arrived, glad they waited till after this trip. Verizon service was pretty solid up there.
Yes I had T-Mobile, it wasn’t good.

Yes I had T-Mobile, it wasn’t good.
I’d switched from Verizon to T-Mobile about 4 months ago and it was pretty bad.

Looking forward to hearing details surrounding the 2024 Titleist Experience, and seeing where these guys will be playing this year! Titleist always knocks it out of the park with their releases, so I’m sure whatever they have lined up will continue to raise the bar!

Looking forward to hearing details surrounding the 2024 Titleist Experience, and seeing where these guys will be playing this year! Titleist always knocks it out of the park with their releases, so I’m sure whatever they have lined up will continue to raise the bar!
Yes, they should be releasing woods and hybrids later this year.

Agree will be great to see what Titleist has in store for some lucky THPers and where it will be.

Yes, they should be releasing woods and hybrids later this year.
Man it would be awesome if they’d release a low lofted hybrid. I’d definitely put a 16* hybrid in the bag!

Man it would be awesome if they’d release a low lofted hybrid. I’d definitely put a 16* hybrid in the bag!
A low lofted hybrid could be a better option than a 3w for me. That would be interesting!

A low lofted hybrid could be a better option than a 3w for me. That would be interesting!
I’ve been reading up on the Paradym Super Hybrid here on THP and I’m considering getting fit and removing my 3w from the bag. I only average about 225 with it (I was around 235 in my fitting) and with a King Tec Hybrid I had last year, I was around 215 pretty consistently. If I can loft down and still get height, I’m thinking I can hit that 225 mark but with better dispersion, or at least that would be the goal. I love my TSR2 3 hybrid which I average about 205 with.

Back