The Newton Motion Driver Shaft Preview

In my head, I thought I’d be walking into a Velocity or Autoflexx type thing, but this isn’t that, but the energy is still there

In my head, I thought I’d be walking into a Velocity or Autoflexx type thing, but this isn’t that, but the energy is still there

You have my attention! This will be interesting for sure. I had it pegged to be like a velocity shaft…. Well then…. I assumed wrong!

I’ve got some thoughts and initial data I’m going to get up tomorrow when I can get to a keyboard, too much for this iPhone keyboard hahahaha

I will say now, I expected ACTIVE feeling, but this, isn’t that.
Well now I’m officially more intrigued. I’m not always good at “trusting the shaft” so had initially shied away from this release.

Oh man I cannot wait to hear more about these. They caught my eye when I saw them.

Got my driver shaft installed last week a range session and one round in I've noticed a tighter shot pattern and more roll out. . I've yet to hit a duck hook or lose one to the right .Good product from a good company I play thier putter as well

@donny475 looks like you won one on Instagram?

Reactions: MH
Well Well Well, I DID find this, with MH's help. been busy day here in the office....numero cinq

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 12.10.54 PM.png

Back