Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

Funny you said that. I made a spreadsheet the other day of the stock data compared to my current irons so that I can include it. I have also (in my head at least) tried to think of what I want to do with these - this old guy is really excited to be a part of this.

I've begun creating my master list of all the things I am both curious about as well as things/topics that I really want to make sure that I cover. There is a LOT so far.

Very excited to move back to a Player's Distance iron for a prolonged length of time, its been a long while for me in that regard.

One thing is for sure, I am going to put a LOT of golf on them, and a LOT of competition golf, at that.
When do you expect these to be hitting bags for testers. I truly think these are going to be a big surprise.

When do you expect these to be hitting bags for testers. I truly think these are going to be a big surprise.
Orders were due yesterday, so, soon enough. 😜

Orders were due yesterday, so, soon enough. 😜
Sweet. These will blow some minds. Not a club most go to store to look at. These are worth the look. Without a doubt.

Sweet. These will blow some minds. Not a club most go to store to look at. These are worth the look. Without a doubt.
I've only seen these at one store. A store that sells close to $1,000,000 worth of Wilson, but still only that one store.

I hope we give enough people enough information that if they decided to take a blind leap, they will have all the information they need.

I've begun creating my master list of all the things I am both curious about as well as things/topics that I really want to make sure that I cover. There is a LOT so far.

Very excited to move back to a Player's Distance iron for a prolonged length of time, its been a long while for me in that regard.

One thing is for sure, I am going to put a LOT of golf on them, and a LOT of competition golf, at that.
The closest thing I've played to these may be the Callaway XR Pros I had for a year back in 2015. I'm excited to get them, as a lot has changed since then, and I'm guessing these will be the most forgiving and longest irons I've ever owned.

Back