Video Happy Hour with the Worst Golf Podcast

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode 23 and we have a very different show that will be live at 5pm ET Thursday, as we share happy hour with the Worst Golf Podcast and talk about the 2023 PGA Show.

2023 PGA Show Recap
Winners and Losers
The Bar is Open
Dive Into 2023 with THP
And So Much More

Don’t forget to try Coral Safe and keep your Skin Safe.

Of course, if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, on Apple Podcasts, or from anywhere you do your podcast listening and downloading. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and don’t forget to leave us a comment too. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode.

Do you BarkBox? If not, your dog is missing out. By using the URLs below, you can get a free month added to your subscription.

www.barkbox.com/THPGolf

www.superchewer.com/THPGolf

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Hello Monday surprise

I’ll be at work, so I’ll have to catch the replay.

• Admin
Happy Hour + WGP! What could go wrong? Probably everything but I will be there for the hilarity!

5pm not good for me. Can you move up to 2pm like usual please??? OK then thanks.

Love that you can get instant thoughts from the show out to us. See you then.

Happy Hour, so this is a group zoom call? =)

I'll be getting the kids during that time, so I'll catch the replay but might get to listen to some of it on the road as long as we're cuss free!

This will probably be the worst one to date and I'm there for it.

This will probably be the worst one to date and I'm there for it.
This might be true. We are going to be coming in hot, exhausted and who knows what will be coming out of our mouths.

This might be true. We are going to be coming in hot, exhausted and who knows what will be coming out of our mouths.
excellent pitch... should have large viewing numbers!

Consistency is key to being the best, thats why you're scheduling isn't consistent. I like it.

Oh we have a good idea what will be coming out of YOUR mouth :angry:

Should be able to catch the first 20 minutes of this live ,really looking forward to hearing about your experience at the PGA show. Surprised you guys have the energy for WGP this week

Im not sure I believe that.
Consistency is key to being consistent.
You're right but it sounded good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Will you play the Cheers intro since it will be happy hour? Have a Josh sound bite like

I’ll be on a plane at this time on Thursday but will be tuning in.

Will you play the Cheers intro since it will be happy hour? Have a Josh sound bite like

Probably not, but we might have some whisky that just arrived for a taste test. Not kidding, it came to THP Golf.

Cool. Got it on my calendar :drinks:

I should be done with my gym session by then. Looking forward to listening.

Probably not, but we might have some whisky that just arrived for a taste test. Not kidding, it came to THP Golf.
Wait what?!

Like hey, I heard you're a golf forum here's some whisky from a local distillery? OR like one of the forum members sent it? Or will this just be answered on the show and I have no patience?

Wait what?!

Like hey, I heard you're a golf forum here's some whisky from a local distillery? OR like one of the forum members sent it? Or will this just be answered on the show and I have no patience?
A company sent it

Back