2023 Bridgestone e6 Golf Balls

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Golf’s e6 has proven to be the company’s most popular golf ball over the 15 years it’s been in their lineup. While it was initially touted as their answer to helping golfers find a straighter ball flight, they have since expanded some of that technology into the e12 line. The 2023 Bridgestone e6 is all about providing exceptional feel for value-minded golfers while not sacrificing distance.

Continue reading...

They got enough golf ball offerings that it would require a fitting. Good pricing and I’m sure quality will follow.

Great to see a good ball at $25 a dozen

How long did the previous generation run for?

Good pricing and if it's anything like their other balls good quality as well. It's like the year (month?) of the golf ball release along with everything else and the options seem to be endless.

Great information Hawk. The e6 has always been a solid performing two-piece surlyn ball. Great to see they are not going over $25 for these balls.

Thanks for the write up. I enjoy reading about the new balls. I have played the E6 in the past. This new generation appears to be a very good surlyn covered ball.

Thanks for the write-up @Hawk ! It sounds like they've improved upon this golf ball and their target audience hasn't changed. Glad to see these at $25 a dz too!

Love the e6. Looking forward to giving this new one a go

e6 was my ball for several years, I don't think I've ever hit a ball that flew straighter. It's definitely no "tour ball", but a great performer at its price point.

Back