ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Edison 2.0

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. Who wants to test the brand new Edison 2.0 Wedges?

Edison-2.0-Wedges-Featured-Image-1024x692.jpg

Edison 2.0 Wedges
Last week, Edison released their brand new 2.0 wedges. If you missed our full preview of the new release, you can find it here. Completely redesigned with playability and performance in mind, the Edison 2.0 wedges are unique. We want to hear what you think about them.

Criteria
We will select a group of Four THPers to test the new wedges.
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
You will be reviewing the Edison 2.0 Wedges for 90 days and then it is yours to keep.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. What wedges do you currently have in the bag?
2. What lofts of the Edison 2.0 wedges would you like to test (pick 2)
3. What features from the article linked above stand out?

We will announce the testers next week. If you want to learn more about the Edison brand or any of their products, check out their website at www.edisonwedges.com.

Continue reading...

Whoever gets in on this is going to have a really good time. I think wedges may be my favorite clubs to test.

Good luck to everybody!!! Can't wait to see who is picked and get their feedback

This is an amazing opportunity for someone to test quality Edison wedges. Looking forward to the group when announced.

1. What wedges do you currently have in the bag? Cleveland CBX FullFace2
2. What lofts of the Edison 2.0 wedges would you like to test (pick 2) 55 and 59
3. What features from the article linked above stand out? The TK sole and the weighting.

Great opportunity, thanks!

Incredible opportunity for 4 lucky THPers! Good luck to all that sign up!

Currently have Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal wedges.
Would like to test 49 and 54 degree.
The mass distribution and Koehler sole stand out to me.

Thanks for another great opportunity

Last edited:
1) Fourteen RM-4 50*, 56*, 60*

2) Would like to try 55* and 59*

3) Im intrigued by the TK sole and the higher toe weight placement. I've had success with Hi-Toe models before but the Edison's have been the most intriguing wedges to me

Looking forward to hearing the reviews. They look sweet!

Can't wait to see who the lucky 4 will be!

• Vokey SM8
  • 52* and 58*
  • I am very interested in a wedge with more weight high and the Kohler sole is interesting as well. Especially with all the different conditions I end up playing in

Thanks for this opportunity

1. SM8 52* and 58*
2. Would love to try Edison’s 52* and 58* as a direct comparison
3. I’m intrigued by the new “pearl chrome” finish and definitely appreciate that the heads are forged rather than cast.

Make that Edison 53* and 57*… ad popups bumped the last few paragraphs past where I thought the article ended!

Nice opportunity here for some forum members to test some wedges. I will always be interested in hearing what testes have to say about equipment.

Good luck everyone. I am still getting accustomed to my Glides so would not be fair to test these and Glides when I'm not consistent yet.

What wedges do you currently have in the bag?
Cleveland cbx2 52 and 58

What lofts of the Edison 2.0 wedges would you like to test (pick 2)
I'd like to change and go 54 and 58 since I have a set GW and 52 is a little close.

What features from the article linked above stand out?
The double cavity.

Really great opportunity, thanks!

1. Currently all Cleveland. RTX3 CB in 50*, RTX3 MB in 54*, and RTX Zipcore in 58*
2. Like to test out 53* and 57*
3. Beyond seeing TK's passion comes to life in a wedge, I'm most interested in seeing how positioning the mass higher in the head affects approach and shots around the green. Second would be the TK sole and how it would work in the variety of weather conditions we get here in Ohio.

1. Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54.10 (bent to 55) and full face 60.10

2. I’d like to try 54 and 60

3. Performance and playability. I use my wedges for particular purposes, mostly full swings. I know that 75–85 yds out I’m going 54. I love the spin on my Zipcore’s and would like to checkout the performance from a number of lies. There’s times I’ll open the face at around 50 yds and go at it with a full swing. The 60 is my go to when I’m in trouble from about 25-40 yards out.

OK, having an older set of wedges, purchased second-hand, and having just learned a better approach to my wedge game, I’d love to be a tester of the new Edison 2.0 wedges! This one has my attention!

Current wedges - Cleveland RTX-3 50* and 56* - Cleveland Diadic 53*

Desired lofts for the Edison’s - 49* and 57* (would love to utilize both ends of the spectrum) I currently have a Cleveland Diadic 53* wedge in my bag and these would give me the “mentally pleasing” 4 degree differential balance between them! After hitting my 50* I’ve wished I had a 48*/49* to get closer to my 9-Iron on a fuller swing, as my 50* comes up a just bit shorter than I’d like, usually around 15+ yards and the 57* would lean to a more higher loft where I can use it most!

I love the look of these wedges! The pearl chrome finish adds to that, not a shiny chrome guy, and I’m a cavity-back fan and actually love the visual! The fact of having more mass in the wedge clubhead also would give me more confidence in the way I’m now addressing my wedge game!

Good luck to all!

I use Warrior 56 and 60 degree wedges and would like to test the same 56 and 60 for comparison.
I really like that you use real people for testing your product.

1. Cleveland ZipCore RTX
2. 51, 55
3. The VSole and Higher CG. I want to work on keeping the ball flight lower on approach shots. And, I'm always looking for ways to play things others do not have.

Cobra Snakebite Wedges

According to the fitting tool 53 & 58

The Kohler sole & Weight distribution is very interesting in the tech story.

1. What wedges do you currently have in the bag? Cleveland 588
2. What lofts of the Edison 2.0 wedges would you like to test (pick 2) 53 and 57
3. What features from the article linked above stand out? Increased forgiveness and more spin sounds great!

thank you for the opportunity here....

Back