Video Golf Industry WITB Volume 5

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New series on THP TV where we take an inside look at WITB of those in the golf industry and have them walk through why they made the decisions they did from their lineups.

Today Austin Tudor, Manager, Product Marketing of Callaway Performance Gear takes you through his 2023 WITB filmed at the beautiful ArborLinks Golf Club for one of our GOAT Cup Event with Callaway Golf

For more information on any of the shafts in his bag, check out their website at www.callawaygolf.com.

Continue reading...

Love watching these! It seems AT plays a game most of us aren't familiar with, but dropping bombs is something we all aspire to do haha. Love the bag!

• Admin
@AT_CG has a whole lot of THP stuff on that bag...But just wait for 2024, because the actual bag is AWESOME!

I knew it!!!

@AT_CG has a whole lot of THP stuff on that bag...But just wait for 2024, because the actual bag is AWESOME!

I can’t wait. Who knew softgoods could be exciting.

Love watching these! It seems AT plays a game most of us aren't familiar with, but dropping bombs is something we all aspire to do haha. Love the bag!
@AT_CG is so fun to watch play golf. It's different, way different! He hits the highest, longest drives I've ever seen in person. 332 was the best I witnessed. His irons are so high you think it's way too long and settles 5-10 feet from the pin. Just beautiful to watch!!! 🔥

Been looking forward to this one. That’s a great set of sticks. Nice personal touches in the bag and on the wedges.

I thought the towel might be hiding something. Great looking setup.

This was so well done! Always look forward to these. Pretty cool seeing AT have so many keepsakes from previous THP experiences in the bag. Play an iron with more forgiveness as you add more kids??? I knew I was doing something wrong.

...so this bag you say???

Very fun. @AT_CG is a great dude.

I'd love to witness that bombing in person one day. Interesting bag.

Love he has the ball marker still in the bag 😍

Fantastic.
Irons; TCB, I was playing the MBs, added a second kid and needed to add more forgiveness. That's great.
Custom stamped wedges are awesome.
Love the towel/ball marker but I'm a little bias.

Awesome stuff here and good to see what he used in the Goat Cup. Also, great that he has so much THP stuff in the bag.

@AT_CG Hotty Toddy! Didn't know you were a Hail State guy.

I love how in-depth he went on pretty much everything, including the headcovers.

I love this new feature. Love to hear the stories behind the choices.

It was really cool to see that e keeps mementos in his bag that were given to him by THPers.

I love this new feature. Love to hear the stories behind the choices.

It was really cool to see that e keeps mementos in his bag that were given to him by THPers.
The gear in that bag kind gave me the warm and fuzzy’s. 😂

Back