NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
There goes the neighborhood. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Very curious to see what it’s going to look like, especially for the LIV guys. In general, I like it because all of this can finally be put to rest and the PGA will be getting quite a few talented guys left. I think this was the best case scenario

Hope it's true, I want to see more of the top golfers together instead of picking and choosing.

But my first thought was CNBC was hacked

All it took was one major win...

*Checks calendar not April 1*

This is exciting news.

I didn't believe it.

I am wondering if this shows just how weak LIV was, or how strong. I think it is a bit of both. they were never going to survive long term.

boy there are so many ways to look at this

No freaking way

Chamblee is going to throw himself out a window

I’ve not been a fan of LIV. Nothing to do with the funding. I recognize that dirty money filters its way through everything we do, watch, etc. I just haven’t found it to be a compelling product.

I have remained a big fan of some LIV golfers. I want to watch Brooks and Cam Smith. I can’t wait to see what this looks like moving forward as the initial release is certainly vague.

If this is really happening...sooo many questions

That's a bad tweet...they're creating a combined entity to grow the game. Also figuring out a way for players to reapply to the PGA Tour, if they want.

Essentially ending litigation really

• Eye Roll
Reactions: JB
For real?

I mean, I figured this was *probably* going to happen at one point... but that point was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down the road. Feels really sudden.

So we're going to see Phil again on the PGA Tour?

Back