The LIV/PGATour “Merger” Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 159. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, the Dean of THP, joins Dan for a special show discussing all things PGA Tour and LIV becoming one.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Dean talk about the topic that everybody has on their minds, the “merger”. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as the Dean of THP goes Off Course.

Episode 159 is here and Dan and Dean discuss the following topics.

The PGA Tour and LIV Golf “Merger”
The Players
The Commissioner
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Continue reading...

Oh baby, let me get the Popcorn.

Here we go, drive show today! I fully expect this to be juicy and have opinions.

This was recorded on Wednesday night, so we missed out on talking about the Thursday talking points of "deal could fall through" and I am very sad about it haha

I hope you enjoy the delightfully awkward effort to try and piece together the madness here.

Good conversation on just a weird topic (y)

The Dan and The Dean. Such a great duo 🔥

Fun listen so far.

This was recorded on Wednesday night, so we missed out on talking about the Thursday talking points of "deal could fall through" and I am very sad about it haha

I hope you enjoy the delightfully awkward effort to try and piece together the madness here.

we should re-record every 24 hours

Man thigh.

Enjoyed the show, gents. There is certainly a lot to unpack with everything going on. I still don't know what to think about it since the details aren't out yet as far as I know.

FREEZING COLD TAKE ON SHORTS @Canadan

No table pounding, it was steering wheel pounding. Scared the Miles trio.
When will this vicious cycle stop?

So I AM chopped liver…

hell no…but this isn’t my show, I’m not in charge or format or other on air talent.

This is the best quote I have read regarding the situation.

“We’ve talked to folks inside the PGA Tour and out regarding the pending partnership with Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, and heard from those within LIV Golf and those that have advised the fledgling circuit. We’ve listened to everyone’s thoughts, and definitely their opinions. And the one hard, unassailable and incontrovertible takeaway is this: Four individuals changed the sport’s civil war on the fly, and those four people don’t seem to know what any of this will ultimately look like. So anyone who says with any authority that they know what will definitely happen is, well, full of it.”

Was a great show minus the pants nonsense. 🤣

1. I understand @Canadan has a sun allergy but, it is time to allow shorts on tour.

2. I started the year jazzed and was watching a ton of golf. But it has gotten boring. These mid season dreg events are the worst.

Good podcast, I like hearing about both of your reactions and also talking about the board’s reactions.

1. I understand @Canadan has a sun allergy but, it is time to allow shorts on tour.

2. I started the year jazzed and was watching a ton of golf. But it has gotten boring. These mid season dreg events are the worst.

he needs spf6798638

Back