Off Course: The 2023 US Open

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 160. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today James Miles joins Dan for some 2023 US Open talk.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and James talk about the 2023 US Open. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as James Miles goes Off Course.

Episode 160 is here and Dan and James discuss the following topics.

Rory McIlroy Love/Hate
Emotions on the Golf Course
Getting Children Involved in Golf
2023 US Open Golf Talk
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Continue reading...

Let's go! Going to be a great one to listen to.

queuing up to listen on the way into the office

Cool, will play this on my way back home from work in a bit.

Looking forward to listening to this today

The first 15 minutes of this has been phenomenal listening to you two talk about the kids!

Listening now!!!

I’m at the 26:00 mark when are we getting to Rory being a POS?

I’m at the 26:00 mark when are we getting to Rory being a POS?
28 myself and we haven't talked about it yet...

See what I get for rounding..... 👀

Ok ok JMan is now getting to Rory being overrated…

Rory has earned all my smoke…

JMan knew the AT&T Pro AM was going to break out at LACC. He knew it could happen.

JMan knew the AT&T Pro AM was going to break out at LACC. He knew it could happen.

More like the American Express in Palm Springs.

Great show as always. @Canadan and @Jman Need to get Dan down to enjoy our heat and bermuda grass.

Great convo so far, the kids, the golf game, the matching drivers and country club life.

Much better than my pick to win 🤣

Agreed so much on the fairway junior tees

I need to see you both on course and compare both outcomes with TSR4s

@Jman where would they put youth tee at on 15?

ANDY!!!

Back