2023 Callaway Paradym Star Lineup

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Few companies are ensuring that they have something for everyone as well as Callaway Golf right now. With the Paradym lineup this year they have seen incredible success both on Tour and among amateurs, then they added the re-imagined and re-focused Great Big Bertha line to help round out options. However, that did leave room for a truly lightweight and ultra-performance driven release still. What better to fill that void than the return of the STAR lineup, this time as the Paradym Star.

Continue reading...

Stumbled upon this on the Callaway site arounf 2am. Premium, pricey… I’m sure there is a market for it.

This is an intriguing lineup for someone like myself who is a bit distance challenged. Always nice to see the big club manufacturers keeping the slower guys in mind.

Gotta say I like the look of the irons.
I've considered removing the blue from my Paradymx.

Great to see a full range with the Paradym line! The lightweight option is always a bit of a niche line, but very important to some folks. My father plays the lightweight forgiving line so I know he’ll be thrilled to see this come out

• Staff
Gotta say I like the look of the irons.
I've considered removing the blue from my Paradymx.
I thought it was pretty interesting that rather than just being a cosmetic change in Star this time, the irons and hybrid shapes changed as well.

• Staff
Great to see a full range with the Paradym line! The lightweight option is always a bit of a niche line, but very important to some folks. My father plays the lightweight forgiving line so I know he’ll be thrilled to see this come out
Definitely niche, and the premium aspect surely makes it even more so, but it’s pretty cool that no corners are cut to give a totally different segment all the bells and whistles still.

I’m not who this line is designed for, but the driver looks gorgeous.

This offering is right up my father-in-law's alley. He's played previous star offerings, and this would be an easy upgrade.

@Jman does Paradym Star and Great Big Bertha do the same thing?

Wow. Those irons look great. Definitely prefer them visually to the Paradym’s.

Although not for me, this is great to see. Love the black coloring!

Well, with the 2X trade-in bonus.....

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but the irons look a lot like the Taylor Stealth HDs. Shape-wise and cosmetically (no offense, again, just MO). Besides, they're not designed for people with my swing speed, I'm waiting for clubs aimed a bit, shall we say, "lower". :)

Hope I’m not approaching targeted swing speed of these clubs even though I do fall in the targeted age bracket. I do see several golfers in the morning men’s group at the club that these could benefit I’m sure.

Callaway has done a great job with the Paradym line. This is an awesome option for people in this category. I really like the color combo’s they have on the star line. Nice write up @Jman.

I like options. So I appreciate the release. But I’d be genuinely curious to see if a driver like this provides any advantage over say something like a Cleveland XL Launcher Lite, Cobra F-Max Airspeed, Ping G430 Max (in the HL build) etc. $699 is a lot of money for lightweight. So it worth the premium.

I like options. So I appreciate the release. But I’d be genuinely curious to see if a driver like this provides any advantage over say something like a Cleveland XL Launcher Lite, Cobra F-Max Airspeed, Ping G430 Max (in the HL build) etc. $699 is a lot of money for lightweight. So it worth the premium.

As somehow who definitely has the target swing speed, I appreciate the many different options too. Although I'm not in the market for clubs this year, I am very interested to hear more about this release.

I thought it was pretty interesting that rather than just being a cosmetic change in Star this time, the irons and hybrid shapes changed as well.
Also not as expensive as past star offerings if I'm not mistaken. Which is nice

When my previous driver was damaged and in need of warranty repair, Callaway sent me an EPIC Flash Star as a replacement because they didn't have any of my original model. I am very much not the target for the Star line, but even with that older release can attest to the very premium feel and detail that goes into that lineup. I'm sure the Paradym Star are even another level above and for anyone who fits into them, they will be worth the extra price tag.

I know it isn't marketed to me, but man I want to get some swings in with the Paradym Star lineup. I've felt that way for years with the STAR releases, but have just never been able to find them anywhere to swing them.

I bet those are a lot of fun to hit. I know most turn their nose up at SGI irons, but they really are fun to put in to play. I bet I could freaking launch those things like crazy!

Nice looking clubs, that black carbon looks really good! Callaway has done a good job covering all the bases with the Paradym line.

I have an Autoflex shaft I love. These are fixed shaft on the driver? Is it possible to have the head put on an Autoflex shaft?

Back