ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid and Apex UW

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. Who wants to test the brand new Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid or Apex UW?

2023-Callaway-Paradym-Super-Hybrid-Featured-Image-1024x692.jpg

The Equipment Options
A couple of weeks ago, Callaway released their new Paradym Super Hybrid. If you missed our full preview of the new release, you can find it here. The week before that, the Apex UW came out and you can find all of the information here.

Criteria
We will select a group of SIX THPers to test the new options.
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
You will be reviewing the Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid or Apex UW for 90 days and then it is yours to keep.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Which one of the two options would you like to test?
2. What loft do you currently play?
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag?

We will announce the testers next week. If you want to learn more about any of the new Callaway products, check out their website at www.callawaygolf.com.

Callaway-Apex-UW-24-Featured-Image-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

1.) The Super Hybrid. I have been kicking the tires in a larger more distance oriented club in the spot of my Mizuno STZ 230 2H
2.) 15, 18, 21
3.)presently play a Mizuno STZ 2H at 15 degrees with the UST shaft they offered this year in 75 X flex: An original Cobra King Tec 3H at 18 degrees with a Dart hybrid 100g concept shaft and a Titleist TSR3 21 degree stock 1k shaft

What an amazing opportunity here for some THPer’s. Would it look bad if I was to toss my name in the hopper? 😉 good luck everyone!!!

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Paradym Super Hybrid , an upgrade to my current.
2. What loft do you currently play? 21*
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? Maverick Max 4h

Thanks for the opportunity.

Have a feeling this will be popular 🔥

1) Apex UW

2) 17* 4w , 21* 7w

3) no hybrids, both Paradym fairway woods

What an opportunity! Good luck to those entering.

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid
2. What loft do you currently play? 24*
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? Cobra Golf F9

Thanks for the chance, can't wait to see testing on these.

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Apex UW
2. What loft do you currently play? 19*
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? Apex UW

What a great opportunity! Good luck everyone!!!

My entry:
1. Apex UW 21*
2. OG Apex UW 19*
3. Apex UW 19* and Apex Pro 26*

-I would go UW 17
-This would go against my Cobra 3W @ 14.5. Love it but I find flight is not high enough. UW would give me more hight with same distance.
-No Hybrids, all U85s 6-3Iron16926152575418064258502526849212.jpggoing against my Old Faithful.Any Yellow?😂

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Super Hybrid
2. What loft do you currently play? 24*
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? Ben Hogan VKTR

What an opportunity!

2. What loft do you currently play? 3w (15*) and 5w (18*) in the bag now
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? Currently no hybrids in the bag as I typically do not get along with them, but the fact that the UW is in between a fwy wood and hybrid is why I picked it. I've heard so much good about the last (OG) edition and am very intrigued. The 19* would be a fantastic option for my 5w slot.

Fun Opportunity!! Good luck to all that enter!!

1. the super hybrid 2. 22 and 25 degrees. 3. wilson d9 thanks

1. Callaway Apex UW
2. 19º
3. Honma 757 19º

1. Super hybrid 16*
2. 22*
3. Srixon ZX mkii

Apex UW
20 degree
Apex 19 20 degree.

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Callaway Sper Hybrid
2. What loft do you currently play? 17° & 21° Callaway UW
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? No hybrids, just UW’s

2. What loft do you currently play? 3w at 15* and Utility Iron at 18* in the bag now
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? I don't currently have any hybrids in the bag because I haven't found one I can rely on, and I've stuck to what I know in the 3w. Chose the AW because it seems like a good gateway between a fairway and hybrid.

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Epic Super Hybrid 16*
2. What loft do you currently play? 21* & 24.5*
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? Tour Edge C723

Oh my folks! Get in this thread and apply if you haven’t!

And I just bought 2 Apex UW's,...bugger.

Thank you for this. Both releases have been a strong ponder for a while but I think the super hybrid is the most intriguing.

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Super hybrid 3
2. What loft do you currently play? 21*
3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? I have a rogue st or a sim 2 hybrid in that slot

What an incredible testing opportunity! Really looking forward to following everyone's feed back, it will definitely influence my club choices this year!

Sadly, I don't think there is any hope we have 90 days left in our season here, so we'll get to follow along on this one instead!!

Back