The Worst Golf Podcast – Episode 41

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode number 41 and we have a jam packed show including answering your questions submitted on the THP Forum on equipment, business and off topic madness. We are live today at 12pm ET and you can join us here, YouTube, Facebook or on the THP Forum.

Announcing a Contest Extravaganza
Upcoming Events and a Recap
THPer Questions
Talking About New Releases
And So Much More

Don’t forget to try Coral Safe and keep your Skin Safe.

Of course, if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, on Apple Podcasts, or from anywhere you do your podcast listening and downloading. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and don’t forget to leave us a comment too. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode.

Do you BarkBox? If not, your dog is missing out. By using the URLs below, you can get a free month added to your subscription.

www.barkbox.com/THPGolf

www.superchewer.com/THPGolf

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I’ll be driving but going to try and catch this one live.

I'll be in a meeting but hopefully it's a quick one so I can hop on this!

Looking forward to catching this after work.

Thank U for Heads Up

I'll listen to this sometime this weekend or early next week. I need to watch the video though because the 7th best part is checking out JB's wardrobe.

Were you able to use the Apex UW during X Shaft get together? How was it, and did/do you have 1st Gen.?

I'll be golfing so will catch up later!! ;)

I’ll have to catch the replay. Looking forward to it being terrible.

Looking forward to this!

Can't wait to listen. 'Contest Extravaganza' huh? Consider me intrigued

Whole candy bar or mini candy bar? What are you handing out for Halloween?

I'll need to catch up after the fact 😕

Boo meetings but I will catch up afterwards. Anything involving and ‘extravaganza’ is a must watch.

Looking forward to this one.

I am gonna try to catch this one live. If not, I’ll listen on Apple Podcssts.

I'll be golfing, but going to pick it up later this afternoon. WGP is can't miss viewing.

Hopefully catch live today

Lunchtime folly

Makes the morning go buy faster love WGP days!

that's usually the busiest time of my day. I'll probably have to listen on the way home from work, but I"ll turn it on live and let it run in the background in case I get to pop in here and there.

90 minute countdown.

My t-shirt selection is on point.

Let's go! 🔥

Will be downloaded and ready for the ride home from the field, one of these days i would really like to be able to catch an episode live. Any chance of moving these live to 8:00 PM Mountain Daylight savings time? Haha, already know the answer!

Back