TESTERS Looking For Testers – PW Challenge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. Who wants to take on the PW Challenge?

The PW Challenge
There is currently a debate around the PW. Is it a wedge? Is it a 10 iron? Are you getting the precision you need out of it? We want to put that to the test with the help of Edison Wedges and specifically their Edison 2.0 wedge line. If you missed the information on that new release, you can find our preview on them here.

Criteria
We will select a group of FIVE THPers to join staff writer James to test the new options.
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
You will be reviewing the Edison 2.0 vs your own PW for 60 days and then it is yours to keep.

How to Signup
We are going to match your make and model of your irons PW
1. What irons (PW) do you play? Include Shaft and Grip so we can match.
2. What wedges do you play? (non-set). Include lofts of each.
3. RH or LH?

We will announce the testers next week. If you want to learn more about any of the new Edison products, check out their website at www.edisonwedges.com.

Edison-2.0-Wedges-Featured-Image-1024x692.jpg
Continue reading...

Fun opportunity here!

That is a cool test opportunity! My coach has these wedges and i mess with them often! Good luck everyone.

1. What irons (PW) do you play? Include Shaft and Grip so we can match. Callaway rogue st max, elevate 95 r shaft, stock Callaway geip
2. What wedges do you play? (non-set). Include lofts of each. 52* Cleveland cbx2, 56* Callaway jaws raw plasma black, and set AW
3. RH or LH? Rh

Thanks for the great test/review opportunity!

1. What irons (PW) do you play? Include Shaft and Grip so we can match. Mizuno JPX 919 Forged (at 45*), Steelfiber i95 R Shaft, Lamkin UTx Midsize Grip.
2. What wedges do you play? (non-set). Include lofts of each. Cleveland CBX2 50* and 56* (bent to 55*), ZipCore Tour Rack 60* Full (S-Grind)
3. RH or LH? RH

Great opportunity and good luck to so many THPers

The Edison 2.0 are a fantastic line of wedges! I’m excited to follow along with those who are chosen!

Have some other wedges on the way for THP testing so I'm not entering, but this sounds like a really cool test.

Good luck to everyone that enters.

No entry because I'm going to have plenty of equipment to review soon and I'll be focusing exclusively on it, but what a great opportunity for some THP'ers!

Pretty cool opportunity good luck everyone

This sounds pretty interesting

1. What irons (PW) do you play? Include Shaft and Grip so we can match. I use Srixon ZX5MkII PQ and GW with Nippon 950gh Neo R flex and GP CP2 Wrap grips
Edison 2.0 53 bent to 54 and 59.
3. RH or LH? RH

Oh this sounds like an awesome fall/winter test!! Perfect for at home monitor and less people on the course.

1. What irons (PW) do you play? Include Shaft and Grip so we can match. - Cobra King MB w/Steelfiber i110cw X +1/4" and Tour Velvet Plus4
2. What wedges do you play? (non-set). Include lofts of each. Cobra Snakebite 54 & 60 Versatile at 55 and 61* w/same SteelFiber and grip
3. RH or LH? - RH

Great opportunity right here!

Good looking golf club.

@JB when I go to the site it says that these wedges are only currently available for right handers. Is this correct or is there something behind the scenes that isn't available of the website yet. Thanks in advance.

Very cool! Looking forward to the results here.

very cool, looking forward to seeing this. Not entering cause I don’t think I will have the time to properly test outdoor.

This will be good. Interested to see how the reviews go. Not an entry as I wont be able to put these through the appropriate swings here.
Good luck to those that put in.

Good luck everyone!

Pw - Callaway apex 21 mb bent 1 degree strong- $ taper x130 plus 1/2 inch. Golf pride z cord mid size grip.

50, 55, 60 Callaway jaws raw wedges $taper 130 x flex shaft plus 1/2, z cord midsize grip.

Great opportunity here. Good luck to everyone entering.

1. What irons (PW) do you play? Include Shaft and Grip so we can match. Cobra Forged Tec X; KBS Tour Lite Stiff; Golf Pride mcc +4.
2. What wedges do you play? (non-set). Include lofts of each. Cobra Snakebite X 48°, Cobra Snakebite 54°, and Cobra King 60°
3. RH or LH? RH

This will be fun! Good luck entrants! Work and season gonna keep me from entering this one.

Cool project I am interested to see the results. With the Srixon Experience coming up and my season winding down up here in New England it isn’t a good time for me to test so I will pass on entering this one.

How to Signup
We are going to match your make and model of your irons PW
1. What irons (PW) do you play? Include Shaft and Grip so we can match.
3. RH or LH?
1. Maltby TS1 IM, 44*, Fujikura Vista Pro 60g R shaft
2. GW: Maltby TS1 IM, 48*, SW Maltby TSR 52* TT Score LT R, Vokey BV 58* Stock shaft
3. RH

Back