CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2 – Win a Callaway Apex Pro Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to continue the 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. 14 years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2023 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

Untitled-10.jpg

Time to Go Pro
Day 2 is from our friends at Callaway Golf and you can add some “Pro” to your game with a set of Apex Pro irons.

Entering is as easy as following these instructions.

Step 1 – Leave a comment below on what you are replacing with the Callaway Apex Pro irons. Just a note, this set is RH and 4-PW and the 2021 Apex Pro.

Step 2 – Sit back and see if you won when the winners are announced early next week on the THP Forum.

That’s it. It’s that time of year where we celebrate the wonderful THP Community and the people and companies that make it great.

Don’t forget you have to get your entry in before the end of the day, Friday, December 15th, and each morning a new contest will be up to enter all week long with every winner being announced next week.

Good luck everybody

CxUXK5BVIAAEHnO-15-08-22-496-M.jpeg

Continue reading...

Would be replacing my Ben Hogan PTx Pro irons.

Not ready to replace my Paradym Irons just yet so I will sit this one out and just wish everyone a Happy Holiday season and good luck!

Good luck everyone!

Not an entry with my recent good fortune. Best of luck everyone!

Replacing Tommy Armour 845s

Not entering as I have the 24 Apex Pros, but man what a contest! Good luck to all who enter!

Good Morning Happy Tuesday GIF by reactionseditor

(not an entry)

I love the Apex Pros what an awesome giveaway! I like the way they look at address and how they feel going through the turf and feedback when you strike the ball. I currently have 2 of them in my Apex Triple Play set. I would replace the entire set with the Apex Pros as they are lofted different than the triple play set. Good luck everybody!

Good luck to everybody! This week keeps on bringing the 🔥

Good luck to all who enter this!

These are probably just a little too hard for me to hit, but man it's close. I'll opt out of this one and wish the rest good luck!

Replace Ping G710

Wow, what a fantastic prize!! Goodluck everyone!!

Replacing my Mizuno MP20 MMCs

Asking for a friend…is today the day I use my burner account? 😂😂😂

Good luck everyone!!!

Replacing Srixon z585's.

Good luck all!

Great Holiday Cheer Gift, good luck to everyone who enters...

Another truly amazing giveaway in Holiday Cheer. Best of luck to all entering for a chance to win these irons.

Oh I'd love to try these! They would be replacing Titleist T200/150 combo set - though they would certainly have a LOT to live up to. But I'd love to give them a run!

Good luck to all and thanks again for the awesomeness of THP Holiday Cheer!

Back