CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3 – Win a Mizuno ST-G Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to continue the 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. 14 years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2023 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

Untitled-8.jpg

Time For Bombs
Day 3 is from our friends at Mizuno Golf and you can add some low spin bombs to your game with a Mizuno ST-G driver.

Entering is as easy as following these instructions.

Step 1 – Leave a comment below on what driver you are currently playing and what shaft is in your gamer.

Step 2 – Sit back and see if you won when the winners are announced early next week on the THP Forum.

That’s it. It’s that time of year where we celebrate the wonderful THP Community and the people and companies that make it great.

Don’t forget you have to get your entry in before the end of the day, Friday, December 15th, and each morning a new contest will be up to enter all week long with every winner being announced next week.

Good luck everybody!

CxUXK5BVIAAEHnO-15-08-22-496-M.jpeg

Continue reading...

Good luck everyone!!

Good luck everyone! Can’t wait to see who gets a new shiny driver

Good luck!

Someone is going to receive a very nice gift!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond with Graphite Design AD DI 6S.

Thank you THP and all the members for making this such an incredible place that allows for these sorts of opportunities!

I’ve read and heard so many good things about this driver. Why not try it! What an opportunity for a lucky THPer! Callaway Paradym 10.5* (set +1) with a TENSEI White 65g X flex -1/2”

Curious to try this one.

Callaway Paradym X with Kinetixx hypersonic shaft

So much adjustability.
Ping G400 Max
20 year old TM Reg Shaft... until it breaks I'll keep using it. 😀

Big Bertha RCH 55 Shaft

Thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks for another amazing giveaway/prize!

Current driver: Taylor Made Stealth Plus+ 9° (set to 9.75°) with Accra TZ SIX 50 M3

Callaway Epic Max Ls with a Ventus blue tr 6s.

Good luck everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

1) HOPEFULLY replacing a TSR3 w/ Ventus TR Black 6x

awesome opportunity here! Low spin monster and good forgiveness for its size!

Good luck all! This is a sweet prize for day 3!

Current driver is a c723 with ventus blue

Also this is a sick prize

TSr3 - Diamana TB 60S

Mizuno ST-Z 220 with UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Black 7F4

Good luck all!

Ping G425Max
Evenflow Riptide LX 60 (6.5)

I need to upgrade for sure....saving for new driver now. Currently a TM SLDR with the TM standard Speeder 57 in stiff

Titleist TSr2 HZRDUS Black 5.5 60g

I smashed the ST-G when I got fitted the other week, it's on the top of my list of drivers so far.

Good luck THPers! This week has been incredible. Can’t wait to see who’s the lucky one to win this.

Back