CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 4 – Win a RevCore Golf Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to continue the 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. 14 years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2023 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

Untitled-8 copy.jpg

Time For Something New
Day 4 is from a brand new golf bag line called RevCore and you can add this awesome bag to hold all of your gear.

Some key features: Built With Tour Grade Synthetic Leather, Black Alloy Hardware And A 14-Way Velvet-Lined Top And Full-Length Individual Dividers. The Expansive Design Features 9 Total Pockets Including 2 Large Insulated Cooler Pockets And 2 Single Zipper Waterproof Felt Lined Pockets For Rangefinders Or Valuables.

Entering is as easy as following these instructions.

Step 1 – Leave a comment below on what golf bag you are currently using and if you prefer the blue pictured above or black/grey colorway. To see more images of both, check out their website here.

Step 2 – Sit back and see if you won when the winners are announced early next week on the THP Forum.

That’s it. It’s that time of year where we celebrate the wonderful THP Community and the people and companies that make it great.

Don’t forget you have to get your entry in before the end of the day, Friday, December 15th, and each morning a new contest will be up to enter all week long with every winner being announced next week.

Good luck everybody!

CxUXK5BVIAAEHnO-15-08-22-496-M.jpeg

Continue reading...

Currently using a Vessel Lux LV cart bag.
Would prefer the black/ gray colorway.

Thanks THP

So many features on these bags. My brother is a cart ride or die guy and if I won, I would replace his featureless Nike bag he lugs around. Thanks THP and CaddyDaddy! Blue colorway.

Currently using the Ping Hoofer, will be getting a Bag Boy ZTF later this year. This would be the bag I would use when riding, not while push carting. Black / Grey option.

Thank you THP

Currently using an Ogio Ozone.
I like the black/charcoal combination.

Thanks for the opportunity

Another great Holiday cheer prize.

I’m sitting this out as I have a new Callaway bag coming soon from the 2024 Goat Cup 😎

Good luck to all who enter

This would replace a sun mountain cart bag. I'm in for the black/grey colorway.

Thanks again @JB and @GolferGal

What a bag! Good luck everyone!

Yes, a 14-way bag! I'm currently using an Ogio Wood-e hybrid.

I'd love the black-grey version.

Currently using a Callaway Org 14 Bag, which is in need of replacing
I would like to the Blue as shown. Thanks THP & RevCore

Woah, very nice! Good luck everyone

I’m just surprised @JB is giving up one of his prized 14 way bags….

Currently using a Sun Mountain C130.
I like the black/grey colored bag.

Currently using an Ogio bag. Would love the blue color way bag. Thanks

…and the 14 way brigade has…
Reaching Music Video GIF by Tori Kelly

Nice looking bag, good luck to all who enter.

Not an entry since I am currently in good shape for bags. Awesome bag and giveaway though!

I’m a Caddy Daddy Homer so this is awesome! I’m currently using a Callaway Golf Org 14 Black Camo bag. I really like that bag especially the 14 way dividers which seem to have me in the minority here on THP. After looking at website I’m 💯 all in on the blue & black colorway! Thanks THP and @Rod Dunlap for this amazing gift!

Current bag - Ping Traverse
I like the blue RevCore

Such a nice bag.

Current: Ogio Alpha Convoy 514.

Black/gray please.

Great looking bag!! I currently use a Ping cart bag. I like the blue bag

@Rod Dunlap is the best…

Currently using a Subtle Patriot stand bag

Would prefer the black/gray color way

Thanks!

Back