CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5 – Win the Golden Ticket

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to continue the 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. 14 years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2023 THP Holiday Cheer has run all week long with a new prize every single day. If you did not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum for a chance to be the big winner.

Untitled-9-1024x692.jpg

Time For Something Golden
The Final Day is all about your choices. You can win a THP Golden Ticket for any Experience in 2024. This means you can skip the line, the signup and hoping to get in, and pick whichever THP Event you want to be a part of.

One note is this is the only contest that is part of THP Holiday Cheer, that is restricted to 2024 Albatross Club Members only. This club is our charity campaign for the entire year that helps benefit St. Jude Research Hospital. For more information, click here.

Entering is as easy as following these instructions.

Step 1 – Each of our 2024 THP Experiences has partnered with a company to give people access like they have never had before. In the comments below, tell us what is your favorite golf equipment company and would you use the Golden Ticket for an event with them?

Step 2 – Sit back and see if you won when the winners are announced early next week on the THP Forum.

That’s it. It’s that time of year where we celebrate the wonderful THP Community and the people and companies that make it great.

Don’t forget you have to get your entry in before the end of the day, Friday, December 15th, and each morning a new contest will be up to enter all week long with every winner being announced next week.

Good luck everybody!

CxUXK5BVIAAEHnO-15-08-22-496-M.jpeg

Continue reading...

Callaway is my favorite company. Would I use my Golden Ticket on them? Of course. Schedule/timing would be the only thing that might make me go a different route.
Thanks THP!

Has the random number generator ever selected the first reply/post? Hah

Cobra Golf is my favorite Golf company and I would 100% use the Golden Ticket to get into the Morgan Cup.

Favorite golf people I have met are from Cobra makes for my favorite company. If I won another I'd have to go back to the Morgan Cup.

(remember the Grandaddy isn't a part of the Golden Ticket)

I do not have a favorite golf company. But I’d love to learn a more about shafts since I know so little about them. So I’d go with a shaft event with UST Mamiya.

For equipment I really like callaway they’ve always backed their stuff up with superb customer service. And I would definitely go back to the goat cup to see if I could get a second ring.

Cobra is my favorite, and if I were to win a Golden Ticket, I'd probably use it for the Morgan Cup.

I've not met a lot of people from the different golf companies, everyone that I have met or talked to has been fantastic. I think based upon the experiences I have had on THP and how invested everyone is I will have to say Callaway from a full company. I don't know what I would use the ticket on, but I have some very strong opinions on a number of events, in a positive way.

I am a fan of Srixon and Callaway. I would use a GT on the Goat 🐐 Cup.

Man, it's kind of a copout answer but I don't have a favorite golf equipment company. Love the attitude and OL from cobra, love the inovation fro Callaway, most of my bag continues to be Cleveland/srixon. All the community outreach from brands like ust mamiya, Budget golf, caddydaddy, shotscope, skytrak. Been fortunate to meet people from several different brands along the way as well. My respect for all of them is immense. So I havrany many more favorite companies than ones I shy away from. So yes I would use it for an event with one of my favorite companies.

Favorite would be Callaway! They are innovative with technology. They are engage with their consumers. They are never stagnate.

Would I use the Golden Ticket on an event with them…hell yeah!!!

Holy Moses!
My 1st pick would be Srixon Event. I love my ZX5s and Balls.
I do have an interest in the new Titleist T Series Irons as a backup plan.

While so many are great, Cobra is my favorite company. That said, I’m more likely to use the Golden Ticket on something that helps me become a better golfer (learning my own skills, knowledge, etc.) and leave the Morgan Cup slots open for others to experience. If Cobra added a second experience though….

Best of luck to all!

Favourite golf equipment company is Callaway and if timing was right, would be event to attend.

Callaway has always been my favorite company. I'd probably choose a different event to experience some equipment that I've never tried before, as I've already used most of Callaway's offerings. It would depend on the schedule as well.

The golden ticket folks! Let’s see those entries, can’t wait to see who wins and what they pick

After loving the Goat Cup this year and following the Grandaddy for the last couple years, my favorite company is Callaway.

Can’t use this Golden Ticket for the GD and wouldn’t for the Goat Cup, I want someone else to experience its greatest!

Edited - I’d take a Shaft Up event to get fit for a UST driver shaft by @DannyLe 🔥💪🏻

All Stars Lol GIF by Lifetime

Last edited:
Ping has always been my favorite. If I get the Golden Ticket I would be overwhelmed, and would have to thing long and about which event to use it on.

UST Mamiya is my favorite golf company. It would depend on dates, but I would like to get into that last UST event. Thank y’all and Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

I don’t know if I have a favourite golf company on the equipment side. That being said, I would use my Golden Ticket to secure my spot into the almighty Morgan Cup.

Callaway is my favorite equipment company and you best believe I would use The Golden Ticket for the Goat Cup.

I have two favorites at the moment. Might call this a cop out.

Callaway just seems to get it. From innovation to customer service. I’d absolutely use the golden ticket for an event with them.

UST Mamiya. Since finding their shafts, and getting fit by Danny Le, I am much more confident when I step up to the ball. If the final event this year is an option, this would likely be my choice.

I’m between two events. Srixon is my favorite company and they’ve really stepped it up the last few years. The Srixon Experience is definitely at the top of my list.

The GolfTec experience is also at the top of my list because I think a lesson package (if included) lines up with my long term goal of competing in a U.S. Open Qualifier.

Either way there’s no wrong choice!

Mizuno is my favorite equipment company and I would use the golden ticket in a heartbeat for one of the events.

Back