2024 Asics Golf Shoes

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Asics is a renowned brand with a reputation for producing some of the most comfortable running shoes worldwide. Regardless of whether one is a marathon runner or a golfer, it is imperative to wear shoes that fit correctly, provide adequate support, and do not cause discomfort. Fortunately, Asics has integrated several of its comfort and support technologies and design elements built for runners into their golf shoes. Today, we highlight two models, including the new and updated GEL-KAYANO ACE 2 from the 2024 Asics golf shoes catalogue.

Continue reading...

They look nice. Some brightness but not overwhelming. I had a pair last season and can't say I enjoyed the durability very much. Shoes can be tricky so mileage may vary.

I have historically wore Asics’ cross training shoes for walking but have never seen their golf shoes in a retail store up here to try them out. I will have to continue my quest this year as I don’t like to purchase without trying on and getting size bang on. I find a little bit of variation over the years on sizing between models so for me I like to test them out before committing. Their cross trainer shoes are golf as far as comfort.

Been eyeing the Gel-Ace pro in boa. Think they're only available in Japan. I had a couple of pair of Asics about 10 years ago or more. Great fit, finish and comfort. Only knock was waterproofing didn't last long. Hopefully that's improved now that they've been making Golf shoes for awhile now.

I’ve used a pair of ASICS Duo BOA shoes since their release. They’re so comfortable. A touch heavy though. Maybe it’s time for a refresh. I like the looks of these.

Good looking shoes. Never tried Asics golf shoes, but have enjoyed their running shoes in the past.

They look nice. Some brightness but not overwhelming. I had a pair last season and can't say I enjoyed the durability very much. Shoes can be tricky so mileage may vary.
Man that stinks. Which model did you have and where did you see some breakdown issues?

These look good, I will check them out.

Never have owned a pair of Asics shoes. Do like the looks of these, especially the spikeless model.

I love ASICS sneakers for work but have never tried the golf shoes, that may have to change.

Pretty sweey looking kicks .

Definitely will try some on if I can ever gind them in store! (finicky shoe sizing person).

Thanks doe the write up Dean!

Good timing. My Gel Course golf shoes are getting pretty worn out and causing me some plantar fascitis when I walk. They've been great and lasted 2 years. I've worn the Kayano running shoes as my daily wear shoes for almost 30 years. Time to get the golf version.

1705671516732.png
These are sharp. I’ve had ASICS before and they are nice. I like Puma Alphacat Boa a bit more, but I’d like to try these on.

Nice looking and good price. Would definitely pick a pair to replace my current ones.

As colorways go - These two blues don't work together:
1705671758794.png

and I agree with @Hawk that I could rock the spike version all day!

I like. Plus, from the looks they seem to offer some great arch support, which I find a lot of golf shoes are missing these days.

I like the write up, I like the shoes for running back in the day.

Man that stinks. Which model did you have and where did you see some breakdown issues?
I had the “pro”. All leather. BOA. Extremely nice and good looking. Very comfortable. They leaked around the toe. Created some blisters and had to be sprayed for athletes feet and baked in the sun. Happened a few times. Really liked them. Maybe it’s just a one off type thing.

The Pro-M are much better looking. The white and mako blue that @Hawk posted above are sweet.

A couple of the other Ace 2 colorways

GEL-KAYANO ACE 2_Glacier Grey_Neon Lime 3.png

GEL-KAYANO ACE 2_White_Black 3.png

Back