Titleist Vokey SM10 Wedges

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
By now you have likely seen the teasers Titleist has used to pull back the curtain on their newest Vokey wedges, the SM10. However, today officially marks when we can provide you with all the details about just what sets the newest creation from the genius mind of Bob Vokey apart from the past.

Continue reading...

really like the look of these. Vokey's always perform exceptionally well for me but bc theyre so popular I always try to go with something else before putting these in the bag

$190/wedge is getting crazy and shows how much the wedge market is creeping up price wise just like everything else.

Beautiful wedges. The nickel finish in particular.

These look great. I would love to see Titleist bring a more forgiving wedge line to market. I know they sell plenty of Vokey's but there have been a lot of improvements in the wedge game that benefit golfers like me and Titleist has really nice forgiving setups in all their other club segments. Would be fun to see what they could do with a CB wedge.

The nickel finish, the raw finish and 20 tour pros putting in play the 1st week! I bet these are special! Great write up @Jman !

Agree with everyone on the nickel.

Replacing my SM8 wedges is a goal for this season. The 10 nickels will be a serious contender. Have a set of RT wedge shafts in the closet ready to be installed.

The nickel is nice, but I am still a sucker for a black wedge. :love:

Replacing my SM8 wedges is a goal for this season. The 10 nickels will be a serious contender. Have a set of RT wedge shafts in the closet ready to be installed.
What made you switch from the newer SMS wedges you were using to the SM8?

1000054685.jpg

1000054686.jpg
The nickel is a great replacement for the brushed. Looks so much better. And they look clean as a group and will surely be great for a ton of people

Overall though they just don't excite me. I wish they did.

Last edited:
There is no denying that a Vokey wedge is stunning, and these look sharp. Really liking the finishing options they have as well.

The nickel finish will be in at least one of my wedges this year. Can't wait to see them in hand

What made you switch from the newer SMS wedges you were using to the SM8?
The SMS irons still come out from time to time. I prefer the SM8s to the SMS irons in full swings. Could be a shaft thing. Could play either. More or less a comfort thing. I’ve played Vokeys for many years.

Vokeys always vokey. The story here feels a little light. I am sure they are great wedges but does not "feel" like a lot of change. Maybe that is a good thing... I have never played vokey wedges so wouldn't hate to give these a try..

Vokeys always vokey. The story here feels a little light. I am sure they are great wedges but does not "feel" like a lot of change. Maybe that is a good thing... I have never played vokey wedges so wouldn't hate to give these a try..
The top wedge in the game doesn’t have to change as much imo.

But, the immediate switch by so many says a lot, it always happens quickly, but not to my memory quite this quickly.

That nickel finish though….

Great writeup @Jman, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The top wedge in the game doesn’t have to change as much imo.

But, the immediate switch by so many says a lot, it always happens quickly, but not to my memory quite this quickly.
Yeah I agree.

Available Raw it says too.....hmmmmmm

Available Raw it says too.....hmmmmmm
As always, just have to go through WedgeWorks.

Or, do what I do, buy black, and vinegar soak them.

Back