Callaway Chrome Tour Valentine’s Day Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Callaway calls the new line the new Gold Standard in golf balls. Today they are announcing the limited edition Golf Hearts design for the Chrome Tour. If you have missed our review of this new technology, check it out here.

The new Golf Hearts will drop online today. For more information or to pick some up, head over to www.callawaygolf.com.

Golf-Hearts-1024x683.jpeg

Hearts-1-1024x576.jpeg

Continue reading...

Callaway calls the new line the new Gold Standard in golf balls. Today they are announcing the limited edition Golf Hearts design for the Chrome Tour. If you have missed our review of this new technology, check it out here.

The new Golf Hearts will drop online today. For more information or to pick some up, head over to www.callawaygolf.com.

Golf-Hearts-1024x683.jpeg

Hearts-1-1024x576.jpeg

Continue reading...
These are cool. I like them better than last years
little bit of nostalgia from the valentine day candies

Interesting, colorful design for the Chrome Tour, but not for me. No hearts and Love on my golf ball please. :LOL:

Not for me but great to see the details in the designs are getting better than in the past.

Not for me but kinda cool looking

Not quite my cup of tea

They do look good but they're not for me

Guaranteed you wouldn’t have to put markings on your golf ball to identify it was yours.

I personally like them!

Those are fun, I don't think I would be picking up any but I could see them out on the course.

I dig it.

Not quite my thing but at least the designs are starting to get a little better. Makes me more excited for future special editions.
Box design still has a way to go.

It's a cool design and love the look of the box and the nostalgia of the candy hearts, but it's not something I would put in play.

They are neat though I’m not I would roll with them. Plus if my round goes way south that whole love thing becomes alittle ironic.

These are fun! I cant say I would buy them personally but that is because I don't like that much going on on my golf ball.

Fun design but don't see myself picking any of these up.

Just like those chalky little heart candies, I'll pass on these.

Can’t say that I won’t but not sure I’d rush to them. Well done though.

Really like these.

I would probably roll the 360 before i would these, Not a fan of the hearts. Would love to see the 360 in Yellow Chrome Tour

Well these are pretty cool!

These are super fun!

Ok ok, this is better, I like these and I like that there are different colors designs in the box

Back