Cobra SNAKEBITE and SNAKEBITE-X RAW

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
No one would deny that Cobra Golf isn’t necessarily known for their wedges, but that has never been due to performance as THP’er feedback has constantly been positive with each and every iteration brought to market. With SNAKEBITE as well as SNAKEBITE-X, however, they have created a tandem which gives options to golfers of all skill levels and people are taking notice more and more.

Continue reading...

Great write up James! It is awesome to see how Cobra listened to golfers and added the new loft and Raw finish options to the line. I can say I’ve never put a Cobra wedge into play, but these look quite interesting.

The added lofts in the Snakebite X is awesome to hear. Those wedges are so easy to hit and perform so well. If you’re in the market for wedges, do not sleep on these!

I love the extra lofts in the Snakebite X. Their wedges are criminally underrated. They spin like crazy and always look really good.

I like all of this!

thank you for these details @Jman ! The line expansion is what cobra needed!

Another option for the ones that like 'em raw.

These wedges are great. I love a couple features of them and decided a while back that with the raw finish I need to give them another go and grind them into exactly what I want. And I'm looking forward to it!

Finally some rust 😍. Great write-up @Jman!

Options are good!

Very cool. Excited to see the expanded lofts in the SBX, this will make the MC bag more user friendly when the time comes I think.

Also it's cool to see the raw option added to the Snakebite lineup for those that like the rusty option.

Pretty cool seeing more options become available. I feel like the has to be a sign of growing popularity

Snakebite X are very good wedges. I have the 52 and 56 . The additional loft offerings definitely give more choices and options as to what to have in the bag.

No one would deny that Cobra Golf isn’t necessarily known for their wedges, but that has never been due to performance as THP’er feedback has constantly been positive with each and every iteration brought to market. With SNAKEBITE as well as SNAKEBITE-X, however, they have created a tandem which gives options to golfers of all skill levels and people are taking notice more and more.

Continue reading...
Awww now mine aren't exclusive any more... Never thought I'd be a rust guy, but after a year I get excited to see them. They rust quite nicely...1000004897.jpg

It's interesting, my first thought when I read this line:
"Cobra Golf isn’t reinventing those two lines, rather they are expanding them"
Is wow they must be very confident in what they've made with these wedges. And that perceived confidence makes me confident in them.

I haven't gotten a chance to game them yet but a forum friend sent me a 54 and 58 to try out for a while. I'm really excited to get them on course and see how they fit my game. I've heard nothing but great things about them here and from one of the pro's at my club. Now if it will ever stop raining I can go see for myself.

Great write up. Having never played Cobra wedges these excite me. It’s time to look at new wedges. In the past I would always gravitate the brands. Maybe it’s time to expand that search to include the SB wedges. Raw has me curious.

adding the 50/54/58 to the X line is a really great move.. love the rusting of @G-Man 's wedges above, these will look great for so many

I have three Snakebite wedges. Probably the most under appreciated clubs in my bag. I use a 54 and a 60. Good looking with predictable distance control and spin.

Well Done Applause GIF by Ian Wright

I'm really glad to see more offerings in the SBX line. They are phenomenal wedges. There's a good chance I end up with an SBX 58* soon.

Snakebite’s are criminally underrated. Love that they’ve added raw back into the fold on those.

YES! I was hoping we would see a RAW finish. My black ones are really good but the last raw wedges I had were the best feeling wedges from Cobra I've ever gamed. Cobra wedges are so underrated its not even funny. Take a look people, no excuses now with plenty of options!

Adding loft and finish options is just good for everybody.

raw wedges are always a good thing!!!

Snakebite’s are criminally underrated. Love that they’ve added raw back into the fold on those.
Love me a rusted wedge, and Cobra does it better than most.

Like what they are doing with this line.

Back