ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Volvik XT Soft and Condor Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. So, who wants to test the brand new Volvik XT Soft, Condor and Condor X Golf Balls?

Volvik XT Soft golf balls

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls
Last month we published our review of the new Volvik XT Soft and came away extremely impressed. If you missed that feature article and want to catch up on the data and information, you can find it here. But we want even more feedback. To make that happen we want to put these golf balls into the hands or regular golfers, and Volvik has been incredibly gracious to make that happen.

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls
A few weeks back, we also featured our testing and review of the new Volvik Condor and Condor X golf balls. If you missed that feature article and want to catch up on the data and information, you can find it here.

The fun behind this test is that XT Soft, Condor and Condor X will all be shipped to you to review.

Criteria
We will select a group of 8-12 THPers to test the new balls. You will be receiving both Volvik XT Soft, as well as Condor and Condor X.
You must be able to check in on the forum threads daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.

You will be reviewing the golf balls for a period of two months and then they are yours to keep (if you do not lose them).

How to Signup to Test the Volvik XT Soft and Condor Golf Balls
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Which golf ball do you currently play?
2. What are you looking for in a golf ball?
3. Are you able to play golf right now?

We will announce the testers on Monday, April 8th, on the THP Forum. If you want to learn more about XT Soft or any of the Volvik products, check out their website at www.volvik.com.

Untitled-10-1024x692-1.jpg

Continue reading...

Would love to be involved...

1. Which golf ball do you currently play? Wilson Duo Optix
2. What are you looking for in a golf ball? Spin and feel
3. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, carry only ..

A

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1. Srixon Q Star Tour Divide
2. Soft feel, goes straight, doesn't roll out on chips and pitches.
3. Play once a week and hit into net in garage using MLM2PRO to record shots

Good luck folks! After the podcast I’m certainly interested to hear about your experiences with them.

1. Currently trying the Taylormade Speed Soft
2. Good feel off the club and stopping power on the green.
3. Courses are now open and have been playing.
Thanks to THP and Volvik!

Sweet. Good luck all. I'm looking forward to comparing notes.

Good luck all that test!!! After last week’s Off Course this is exciting.

Cool opportunity! Looking forward to seeing the feedback.

1. Which golf ball do you currently play? Chrome soft x LS
2. What are you looking for in a golf ball? Overall balanced performance
3. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes

I hope those that enter have a positive experience with them. Look forward to reading their thoughts

This time of year is tough for a golf ball testing but I am real excited to hear the feedback based on what I learned about not just the ball but the brand on the podcast. Good luck guys!

1. Which golf ball do you currently play? Srixon Softfeel is the current one, moving to the Supersoft though for the 2024 season after my dozen runs out.
2. What are you looking for in a golf ball? Soft and straight.
3. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, open more days than not right now. I'll be out playing.

1. Which golf ball do you currently play? Pro V1x Left Dash
2. What are you looking for in a golf ball? Good short game performance, low driver spin
3. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, I generally play at least once a week

I’m really interested in the XT Soft, it sounds like a good fit to my game. Thank you THP & Volvik

Absolutely would love to try these.

1. Which golf ball do you currently play? Srixon q star tour
2. What are you looking for in a golf ball? Feel and distance. I like a softer feeling ball that still has distance
3. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes I play at least once a week, also hit in my garage regularly.

This is a really really really cool one to see. Excited to see them get into the hands of members and expose more people to Volvik!

These have me intrigued, especially listening to Off Course. I actually looked for some but couldn't find them yet.

I'm excited to see these lines are going to be tested by THPers.

Get those entries submitted. Golf ball testing is always fun. From what I have heard on the podcast and read here, these should really perform.

These have me intrigued, especially listening to Off Course. I actually looked for some but couldn't find them yet.
Same, it was a great episode. So far during my walk around the store I didn't see any. I didn't expect to really, but I figured I would give it a look.

I'd normally be all over this opportunity, but I'm in the middle of testing the Bridgestone Mindset balls right now, so I'll be passing on this one. Good luck to all that enter, I'll be looking forward to seeing how these work out for the chosen testers.

1. Which golf ball do you currently play? Bridgestone Tour B RX
2. What are you looking for in a golf ball? Lower long game spin, softer feel.
3. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, the weather has been decent.

I’m playing vice pro now
Looking for soft feel with some distance
Playing 3-4 times per week

Currently play Tayormade Tour Response.

Looking for consistency and distance for a slower senior swing speed.

I play 4 to 5 days a week.

Thanks THP for the opportunity.

I play with Taylormade Tp5
Looking for soft feel
Playing 2 time per week

1. PXG
2. Spin and feel
3. Yes, playing 2-3 times a week

1.Callaway supersoft
2. Distance and soft feels around the green
3. Playing 3 to 4 times a week

Back