A Good Hotdog is Divine

Best Coney Island wieners are the ones from NY System in Onyville RI. Been there for ever 3 all the way with a coffee milk. Also there’s a place in Charleston SC call Jacks cosmic hot dogs amazing there as well.

Oh, nice refresh. Had to go get some parts for a neighbors sprinkler system at an irrigation company yesterday.

They had a huge grill up for customer appreciation day. Not much better than a good grilled dog, slightly charred with mustard and a fresh bun.

Oh, nice refresh. Had to go get some parts for a neighbors sprinkler system at an irrigation company yesterday.

They had a huge grill up for customer appreciation day. Not much better than a good grilled dog, slightly charred with mustard and a fresh bun.
I love a well done hotdog

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
I've seen breakfast corndogs like this, but I need a hot dog. Pancake bun, sausage dog, syrup topping.

Why doesnt this exist?
Round or rectangle pancake?

Love a great hot dog, key is finding a good dog. Always on the search for the right one. At the moment I’m going between the Nathan’s jumbo franks and HEB’s jumbo beef franks - the later is a bit closer to a sausage flavor profile

Tour Wrap style, lookin' good.

IMG_9837.jpeg
bow down the voice GIF

Not a Fan. Might have a Nathan's, otherwise Nope

Love a great hot dog, key is finding a good dog. Always on the search for the right one. At the moment I’m going between the Nathan’s jumbo franks and HEB’s jumbo beef franks - the later is a bit closer to a sausage flavor profile
The Nathan's Jumbo dog is epic.

Carry on...

I love hot dogs although I'm not supposed to eat them. My cardiologist says to not eat processed foods. I loved them grilled, on a fresh bun with ketchup and honey mustard.
While we are talking about hot dogs, I'm wondering why they have gotten so thin in the past few years. I like a nice thick, juicy hot dog. I f you get the thin ones the seem to
dry out when you grill them. I hate that. I like to buy the quarter pounder size that are served at Minnesota Twins and Vikings games, and then grill them. Luckily, I can usually find them at our grocery stores. Also, don't give me those hot dogs with chicken and turkey in them. I prefer all beef or beef and pork only.

Just had a couple of dogs on the grill. Tried something different and went with dog, cheese, grilled onions (first time) ketchup and mustard. It was glorious

20240502_181750.jpg

You know what hot dogs are made of right?…….Lips and a**holes!

I had a really good one Tuesday at Mid Pines, but almost didn't taste it as I was pushing and had to keep moving!
Hotdogs are better when they can be noted without rushing!

Oh, and Costco hot dogs (the 1/3 lb ones) are really good when grilled, way better than steamed at Costco. Buy a 15 pack and bring them home and see for yourself.

Back