:LOL: I was actually thinking about this like 20 minutes ago and wondering if that is his reasoning…then I thought you could stab someone just as easily with the two prongs. I actually asked him a while back and he didn’t dismiss the idea. He just had other priorities like getting the cheaper version out. So maybe it’s worth asking him again about single prong options.
I think it is based on sales. I have a bunch of his products including a couple of the the slide out tools. When he took pre-orders there was always a much bigger demand for the dual prong. I had to wait longer to get a single putting for my slide-out tool from him. Hopefully he makes a single prong for this as well as I also want one!!

Single prong FYI

Screenshot_20230828_092218_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Can’t imagine carrying that around in your pocket.

Reactions: J4U
Looks awesome!

Why? It’s not huge, and it’s badass.
Yep…. This. It is really not that big and it gives me something to fidget with while a rando I got paired with reads a 2 footer like it to win the open.

Also, the owner is a cool dude that we should support.

Reactions: J4U
Yep…. This. It is really not that big and it gives me something to fidget with while a rando I got paired with reads a 2 footer like it to win the open.

Also, the owner is a cool dude that we should support.
There are a number of THPers that do support. Fantastic products.

Can’t imagine carrying that around in your pocket.
Here is my “OG” one in my hand. For reference I wear a size large glove

Attachments

• IMG_3248.jpeg
    IMG_3248.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3247.jpeg
    IMG_3247.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 6
Here is my “OG” one in my hand. For reference I wear a size large glove
I really need to break down and buy one. They are so well made and look awesome.

I really need to break down and buy one. They are so well made and look awesome.
I love mine. Its badass, works well, and is a conversation piece.

I’ve always just bounced around with divot tools. But this one has been awesome and the only one I’ve used since it showed up.

I’ve always just bounced around with divot tools. But this one has been awesome and the only one I’ve used since it showed up.
Same, I’ve got 5-6 flix type tools, but this is the one I use exclusively now.

I love mine. Its badass, works well, and is a conversation piece.
How did you get it? Every time I have tried...sold out.

I didn’t know I needed this until just now

He is pretty direct on social media. Does preorders at times too, that’s when I got one.
I shall start my social media stalking.

I want this one.
1710279553523.png

Used the “Notify Me” button to find out when there’s more available.

Back