Callaway Chrome Soft USA TruTrack

They've been my gamer since they came out. I am with you. I would be bummed out if it were discontinued.
I would rather see these than the truvis to be honest and just have whatever design for the shapes.

I hope they don’t do away with the TruTrack, it’s my favorite.

Really like the design on TruTrack and hope they make some more next year.

I played yesterday with the Tru Track yesterday and just love the design. I had a great day around the greens and love the feedback this design gives me.

@Jeff Spicoli
@oumagic
I think you were both big trutrack fans.
Anything you guys can talk about now from the Grandaddy discussions with Callaway regarding this design? I really liked it and hope it got good reception and won’t be going away.

@Jeff Spicoli
@oumagic
Anything you guys can talk about now from the Grandaddy discussions with Callaway regarding this design? I really liked it and hope it got good reception and won’t be going away.
I hope it comes back and I'd definitely be picking up a couple dozen of the TruTrack of the new ball.

@Jeff Spicoli
@oumagic
I don't know what we are allowed to say in regard so rather be safe than sorry.

I don't know what we are allowed to say in regard so rather be safe than sorry.
It’s OK to be sorry. I apologize for a lot of things on a regular basis 🤣
Totally understand 👍

@Jeff Spicoli
@oumagic
I hope the TRU TRACK stays as well. If we don't see it early, there will be some loading up going on for me.

I hope the TRU TRACK stays as well. If we don't see it early, there will be some loading up going on for me.
I foresee you being someone who rents a storage unit in 2028 for all the non conforming balls you've loaded up on.

I foresee you being someone who rents a storage unit in 2028 for all the non conforming balls you've loaded up on.
I don't think there's any question about that. Don't mess with my balls!!!! Lol.

Last edited:
I asked questions and got answers and I will share when I can. I do love TruTrack.
@Wonger

Back