Why Spin Axis Should Matter to You

As I’m sitting here I’m wondering about spin axis on the GC3. Could there be a difference based on which way the logo is placed or marking on the ball if it has one?
Not really. If it gives people peace of mind, line the logo there

As I’m sitting here I’m wondering about spin axis on the GC3. Could there be a difference based on which way the logo is placed or marking on the ball if it has one?
I’m sure they have nailed that down.

That was so damn interesting!

As a person who's done extensive research on all the products in the market, I completely vouch for this article. Trackman is overrated in the indoor set up. Not saying it's bad, but for the accuracy, you have far more cost effective options just because Trackman would have to estimate the rest of the ball's trajectory after few feets just as much as photometric ones like QED. Then, now it's just the realm of physics research and the trajectory algorithm each product employs.

As a person who's done extensive research on all the products in the market, I completely vouch for this article. Trackman is overrated in the indoor set up. Not saying it's bad, but for the accuracy, you have far more cost effective options just because Trackman would have to estimate the rest of the ball's trajectory after few feets just as much as photometric ones like QED. Then, now it's just the realm of physics research and the trajectory algorithm each product employs.
Thanks for the post.

Back