EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Can't wait to sign up! What an awesome event.

Oh man let's go! I am all in for this guy, the dates work!

Sweet! Straight bombs are needed out there!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Of course you too my friend!! All THP events include that wondrous perk though so I thought it goes without saying!!
Cedric The Entertainer Reaction GIF by CBS

Shaft Up is always a must to try to get in! And this finale looks absolutely tremendous!

Ooooh, Victoria National is a must play course. Combine that with the shafts, EQ and all the other amazingness. This one is on point.

One of my favorite THP memories was from the UST Mamiya Distance Bash in 2022, when @JB politely asked @DannyLe to ask me to aim way more right while getting fit on the driving range of the Ocean Course at Hammock Beach. He said the starter would like for me to hit less balls into the fairway of hole 1, because I was hooking so many hard right left in near tropical level winds, and Danny telling me "stop hitting it into the course Dill. Aim at 10".

Great times. When they open, sign up and make a memory. Nearly every THPer who has been to a UST Mamiya event gushes about how much better they become because of the experience and the time with Danny. And seeing him and JB interact is just a riot.

Last edited:
Man @JB are you going be home at any point in April or may?

One of my favorite THP memories was from the UST Mamiya Distance Bash in 2022, when @JB politely asked @DannyLe to ask me to aim way more right while getting fit on the driving range of the Ocean Course at Hammock Beach. He said the starter would like for me to hit less balls into the fairway of hole 1, because I was hooking so many hard right in near tropical level winds, and Danny telling me "stop hitting it into the course Dill. Aim at 10".

Great times. When they open, sign up and make a memory. Nearly every THPer who has been to a UST Mamiya event gushes about how much better they become because of the experience and the time with Danny. And seeing him and JB interact is just a riot.
Its true, and you'll get to witness the Fresca-fueled back-nine-bully first hand.

Two more lucky THPers get to join the @DannyLe club!

Love this at Victoria National!!!

Shaft Ups are awesome events. Maybe even get to test out some prototypes.

Vic Nat to start...oooohhhweee!!!

This is great! A real test of a course to test the before and after!

Love the test that Victoria National will present!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Of course you too my friend!! All THP events include that wondrous perk though so I thought it goes without saying!!

Comedy Suck Up GIF by CBS

:rofl:

Such a cool experience.

Victoria National has given me golf PTSD but I'm just enough of a lunatic to want to go back and get more.
Especially to potentially have a second shot at taking down @JB :p

If anyone can help me hit a driver further than my 7 iron it's @DannyLe

Truly can't wait to throw in on these events. @DannyLe is a fantastic guy. Will never forget him helping me out on the range and throughout the round we played together (as opponents) back in 2020.

Last edited:
the hits keep coming!

Victoria National will definitely let you know how much your new shaft is helping you!

Nothing like testing a new big stick out of the gate at Vic National! Very cool!

Back