EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

This is a good one! Can’t wait for signups 🤞🏻

Great times. When they open, sign up and make a memory. Nearly every THPer who has been to a UST Mamiya event gushes about how much better they become because of the experience and the time with Danny. And seeing him and JB interact is just a riot.
100% all of this. The confidence gained alone has been silly to think of. But add in the performance gains and it starts to get a little ridiculous. Team Jewamese is an absolute blast on the course.

Nothing like starting the year off with a perfectly fit driver. Great way to kick off the season.

Speechless!
jimmy fallon wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Victoria National in April will be fun! Let’s go!!! Maybe my ticket gets punched into a Shaft Up!!!

Awesome The Lego Movie GIF by Trolli
Vic National looks like an amazing spot to kick off the #ShaftUp in 2024!

Wow!!! This is definitely going to be hot. I need a Danny Le fitting.

Yes! Exciting announcement for the first Shaft Up. No dipping your toe in, head first with Victoria National and I am sure some will come in fresh off winter hibernation (me included). Would love to get into this one.

This is high on my list,

Wow, that would be a cool experience. I love ust shafts. Every graphite shaft is currently a ust

The experiences are stacking up for 2024 all ready. Shaft Up sounds like one of the better ones too. Not because it’s free but because you get fit by @DannyLe , new driver and play Victoria National. Wow. So good!

Dang. This is fire. I fell in love with Victoria National doing a course review. A course I want to go to some day. This o e does not work for me though. I have to travel for work that week to Arkansas.. 👎🏻👎🏻

Shaft up is always a great follow. Would love to start the season with a great fitting from @DannyLe and to get to play Vic National sounds amazing. Can’t wait for signups

awesome! bummed the dates don’t work for me but excited to see who gets to experience this!

Hell yes! Time to level up at Shaft Up!!

I really really really want to try all the protos we’ve heard so much about. My tee game needs that @DannyLe boost.

Sorry to not be able to put my hat in the ring for this one. My wife and I have already booked a trip that week for her Spring Break.

Will be following along though. @DannyLe is a fitting wizard. Can’t wait to see what he fits people into and why. I feel like I learn something new every time.

Good luck to all who enter.

Great course for shaft up, keep it in the short grass.
That's what I was thinking. Great one to put a newly fit driver to work on. This is going to be good

Bring on the signups!

Heck yes. Let’s gooooo! Great course to kick it off.

Yes baby! Here we go!!!

Back