First Look: TaylorMade MySymbol

Is it bad I wish other companies would do this on a better golf ball?
I can't say better / worse due to lack of experience, but I don't disagree. I said in mine that this seems like such a great thing to do. Even if it was only TM do it across all of their balls not just their premium ball.

Nice idea. They look good.

Interesting concept but Not a fan of the ball.

This is cool. Of course only after I'm seeing this, it seems like it should have been an obvious evolution for the golf ball manufacturers. Maybe they couldnt get the price point right before? Either way, it would be fun to play with some of those designs!

It's different and I like it.

I would play these.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 082016.png

I really like the idea. Can be very unique.

That's pretty cool! I wonder who'll be the first to go with 🍆

Pretty cool idea for sure. As someone already mentioned, would be much better if other companies offered the service but maybe TM will get other folks thinking about it.

Personalization is fun. I like the idea.

This is a great idea. Hopefully it spreads to more options on other balls.

So it is GolfDotz but pre-applied and more expensive, but you don't have to take time to apply them... it's certainly fun. I like having the option to change out my GolfDotz seasonally (shamrocks for march, Flamingoes for the summer, etc). Not sure I'd want three dozen of the same all at once.

Hey Srixon... copy this idea :ROFLMAO:

I love this idea!!

Is this a continental USA , availability only ? Or worldwide rollout ? I can see some cultural difficulties ? Perhaps but l do t mind the broad idea of that insignia idea

This could be pretty cool if you can use any design within reason.

Good idea on their part, don't normally play this ball so will not be purchasing but I am sure many will.

I don’t play TM balls, and this won’t change that, but I think this is a great idea! Hope more companies, specifically those that I use, follow suit.

I'm good with my Grandaddy logo balls so not for me. Definitely see a market for it though.

I like this idea. I can see further customization resulting but this is a solid start. I am surprised they allow you to pick the color of the Taylormade logo and text...logos are a big deal to companies and modifying them is usually a big nono..

This is a cool idea.

I agree that I would like to see this offered by other companies

Back