First Look: TaylorMade MySymbol

Smart idea.

I like this idea and that the minimum is so low. quite a few options too, which is great.

Fun idea, and looks like there are a lot of decent options available. I like that you can customize the TaylorMade logo colour too.

I like the color TM lettering more than the symbol. Blue would be a nice choice.

I like the idea. Not sure if I would participate in it.

Very cool development...feels like others will follow with something similar over the next couple years. The 3-doz minimum kinda stinks but I understand why they would implement it that way.

asking for a certain THP following,...is eggplant a available?

Can this be ordered blank with nothing in place of the number?

quick scroll... these will be perfect for golf trips... fun way to custom by reason or location for trip. Desert golf sun logo orange logo, holiday present, cash games with friends, etc. funittlw way. I can see other companies biting on this trend.

I would use the hearts and have the names of my girls stamped on them, if that is an option

Love this.

I really like these, i have about 7 dozen balls sitting on the shelf right now, so lets hope there is either another "G" ball run, or i do not lose to many

It’s a neat idea. Not sure I will do it but I’m sure some will here.

Not gonna lie, I love this idea. Not a big fan of the price but I DO like the fact that you don't have to order a pallet of them. I'm not the biggest TaylorMade fan in the world but I think that they really knocked this out of the park.

Back