PODCAST Off Course – Callaway Performance Gear

Love the focus of Callaway on improving every single facet of products they offer

wow, amazing access, thanks for providing the deep dive @AT_CG and @Canadan

Callaway's quality on soft g...Performance Gear really is exceptional, and i know i can trust it when making an order.

Shaft shield demo/information is going to be cool to see!

Wow, great episode! Every time I get fired up about one specific aspect of the Grandaddy and Callaway equipment, I read or hear something that gets me fired up about another aspect. I was for sure looking forward to the Performance Gear presentation, but I am over the top looking forward to it now. I don't even hold a grudge that @AT_CG guaranteed victory. I am not even thinking about him promising to crush us after listening to him geek out over this segment. I cannot wait to beat meet him in a few days and see what is coming.

The Weather Spann glove has been my go to this year. I love the tour authentic, but the summer in AZ is not kind on gloves and I would rather have four cheaper gloves in my bag and alternate throughout a round.

Charcoal with pop of color is the way

The Muchmore Experience :LOL: :LOL:

Fantastic show @Canadan @AT_CG !! Thanks for taking the time Austin! Excited to see ya in a couple days!

Also Weather Spann was and is an absolute HOMERUN and the 64-ish% of support they got in the blind test doesn't surprise me at all
That is a huge number. Not surprising when you have tried the glove.

I am pumped about the new bag. The amount of storage in the Hyperlite Zero is insane for how small and lightweight it is. No other bag of that size has come close offering that much storage.

Just got home from golf a bit ago and have some errands and prep stuff to get done, but will definitely be tuning in to @Canadan and @AT_CG as soon as I can get there. Very excited to learn about Callaway's Performance Gear for 2024!

Last edited:
This makes me want to check out Callaway bags.

Would My wife say anything if I got another bag?

Diving in now. Color theory is very interesting, never realized it went that deep with industry research and prognostication several years ahead.

14-way bags - THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE. 🔥 :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to hear more about the gloves and the advances in Fusetech.

Shaft Shield sounds like a good innovation, the fact that it offers more protection, is more durable, and opens up the top of the bag more vs. bulky mesh is a win/win.

Love the Grandaddy talk, it's so cool to hear that @AT_CG and Team Callaway are as geeked up about it as we are! @Kmench gets the callout, get some!

Really looking forward to meeting @AT_CG and seeing/hearing more about the 2024 Callaway Performance Gear in person in a few days at the Grandaddy!

Diving in now. Color theory is very interesting, never realized it went that deep with industry research and prognostication several years ahead.

14-way bags - THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE. 🔥 :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to hear more about the gloves and the advances in Fusetech.

Shaft Shield sounds like a good innovation, the fact that it offers more protection, is more durable, and opens up the top of the bag more vs. bulky mesh is a win/win.

Love the Grandaddy talk, it's so cool to hear that @AT_CG and Team Callaway are as geeked up about it as we are! @Kmench gets the callout, get some!

Really looking forward to meeting @AT_CG and seeing/hearing more about the 2024 Callaway Performance Gear in person in a few days at the Grandaddy!
It was interesting to hear the thoughts about less noise from bag clatter.

It was interesting to hear the thoughts about less noise from bag clatter.
I enjoy hearing the amount of thought and attention to detail that goes into design, and their goal to completely redefine this segment of the product line.

I enjoy hearing the amount of thought and attention to detail that goes into design, and their goal to completely redefine this segment of the product line.
You can tell how seriously Austin Tudor takes it and cares about the product.

You can tell how seriously Austin Tudor takes it and cares about the product.
If you don’t have passion or care for what you’re doing then it’s just a job and a paycheck. Definitely could tell how much he cares for what they put out on the market.

This was a good listen.

I’ve got about a 9 Hour drive tomorrow morning so I’ve got a few episodes to catch up on. Can’t wait to hear all about the new bags coming online.

Damn I am excited to sit in on @AT_CG Performance Gear session next week!!!
I got a little sneak peak this year with some fireside chats at the GOAT Cup … amazing. I’d like to be a fly on the wall next week haha

Can’t wait for the bags to release 😁😁

I got a little sneak peak this year with some fireside chats at the GOAT Cup … amazing. I’d like to be a fly on the wall next week haha
It’s been awhile since I’ve been in the position I will be next week. I’m usually on the outside wishing I was that fly.

Lots of time is taken up when in development phase - when you’re creating multiple revisions and not just going with the first option, you need time to perfect the product. Additionally, transit takes so much time alone. Golf bags are large shipments so it’s most economical (keeping prices competitive and economical for you) to have those ship on the water versus air freight. You have to allot 4-5 months just for the shipping and distribution of these bags. Hope there’s some additional insight there. But most importantly, we want to make sure you’re getting our best, so we build time into our lifecycles to do so. 👍
4 to 5 months is nuts on the surface but makes sense when you think about it. Thanks for the insight.

Back