Titleist Performance Alignment Golf Balls

Not sure how it’s greedy, it provides and option. Plus…a companies job is to make money, sooooooooo
Opinions. We’ve all got ‘em.

That’s where I’m at. $5 seems worth it for a clean and longer lasting alignment.
Yep. I do the Align XL from golfballs.com that is very similar and it’s essentially free on a subscribe and save order.

1692363876316.png

I absolutely love this for golfers, and I sort of hate it for myself haha

Finding ProV1's so regularly around my course, I am sad that some of them will have lines on them coming soon. #NakedOrBust
Keep this in your bag:
1692364104985.jpeg

Opinions. We’ve all got ‘em.
If their standard release is a certain number, and they add something to it (which costs them something), why wouldn't it be more?

Seems pretty standard based on all the other companies. We just saw a release the other day that did the same from another company.

So how much are standard Pro V’s? Seems like $55 based on comments?

to me $5 to not have to mark them all seems like a worthy trade.

It does to me. I've been having this debate with a few guys and that's why I'm so curious how it will play out. I would pay it. I can't stand messy sharpies, it's more durable like @Jman mentioned (will last for the life of the ball), it's a cleaner line, etc etc, and it's ready to go. I'm a convenience buyer. If I didn't have to waste my time on something it's usually worth it.

I feel like a lot of people will want that, but not want to pay for it. Or at least not gladly want to pay for it. I really do expect to hear a lot of b****ing about it.

Alignment assistance is an underrated piece of golf ball technology that seems to be making its way to almost every company’s lineup. Examples are varied, ranging from understated, to overt, and beyond. Even Titleist, long known for their subtle, classic designs, has dipped their toes in the alignment aid waters, with both an off the rack solution in 2021 and a custom stamping program. The 2021 Pro V1 and Pro V1x were both available with “Enhanced Alignment”, which consisted of two straight lines framing the standard bi-directional sidestamp, but the concept never really took off with consumers or Tour Staff.

Continue reading...
I'm glad to see Titleist get here finally! It seems this is long overdue given where other OEMs are

The $60 a dozen trend going on now is a bit gross, these companies have lost their damn minds.
Have they? Or is it we, the consumers who have lost our minds?

Prices will rise as long as consumers continue paying them.

If their standard release is a certain number, and they add something to it (which costs them something), why wouldn't it be more?

Seems pretty standard based on all the other companies. We just saw a release the other day that did the same from another company.
Because it isn't with some others? Triple Track isn't more. Hell it's damn near all you can get here if you remember that thread. It's basically their standard at this point and they don't charge more for it.

I don't mean a special design or branding. I mean lines. It's a line. They are a lot of versions of a line or lines that don't cost more.

Because it isn't with some others? Triple Track isn't more. Hell it's damn near all you can get here if you remember that thread. It's basically their standard at this point and they don't charge more for it.

I don't mean a special design or branding. I mean lines. It's a line. They are a lot of versions of a line or lines that don't cost more.
Triple track is a very interesting point. Same with Truvis I guess, technically.

In my head I meant more 'in line' stuff that had things added to it. Was just thinking about the TM ball from the other day.

Funny, I just assumed all the V1's were $60 when I wrote this up.

This option comes in at the same price as a custom alignment line, so I guess I see both sides of the argument. On one hand, there's a precedence for the upcharge, but on the other hand this specific customization is much narrower in scope.

Personally, if I had the choice of line or no line (and using a sharpie) I'd go with the line for convenience and durability. Won't pretend the upcharge wouldn't annoy me though.

Triple track is a very interesting point. Same with Truvis I guess, technically.

In my head I meant more 'in line' stuff that had things added to it. Was just thinking about the TM ball from the other day.
I mentioned the triple track comparison to a Titleist guy not long ago ($10 less right now I think). Said I'd wager they'll actually lose a few people to Callaway about all this. Die hard types. The response was classic Titleist. Lol

I expect to pay more for the busier things on a ball like bacon or whatever. 😆 But again, Tru Track is the same price as their white balls..

I mentioned the triple track comparison to a Titleist guy not long ago ($10 less right now I think). Said I'd wager they'll actually lose a few people to Callaway about all this. Die hard types. The response was classic Titleist. Lol

I expect to pay more for the busier things on a ball like bacon or whatever. 😆 But again, Tru Track is the same price as their white balls..
they are all doing it wrong, either way.

I'd pay more for LESS on a golf ball 😄

i'd like to offer my alignment marking services to those that don't want to pay $60 for this.

60 dollars for a line is kinda crazy to me. But they can sell them for whatever people will buy them for. If they don’t sell, the price will go down..

golf balls prices are getting crazy!

they are all doing it wrong, either way.

I'd pay more for LESS on a golf ball 😄

But also hoard because it feels like in a couple more years we won't have a choice. Or we actually will be paying extra for it. Why did you just speak that into the universe Dan!?! 😆

But also hoard because it feels like in a couple more years we won't have a choice. Or we actually will be paying extra for it. Why did you just speak that into the universe Dan!?! 😆

I've been trying to speak about 20 dozen left dot ProV1's into existence and it's not working.

I'll try harder.

I've been trying to speak about 20 dozen left dot ProV1's into existence and it's not working.

I'll try harder.
The one ball I've yet to try. Lemme know when it does work

Oh I absolutely LOVE this. This might be enough to make me go back to PROV1x. I'm tired of my lines wearing off on the ball though I don't love the price increase

I will say though, I do enjoy the ritual of marking a lot of balls in the basement with a sharpie over winter when I’m dreaming of golf, but that’s less a convenience thing and more an Ohio issue…

I will say though, I do enjoy the ritual of marking a lot of balls in the basement with a sharpie over winter when I’m dreaming of golf, but that’s less a convenience thing and more an Ohio issue…
You also like butter on pop tarts so....

Is it standard based on other companies. Callaway and Srixon don't charge more for the alignment I dont think, maybe I am wrong.

Is it standard based on other companies. Callaway and Srixon don't charge more for the alignment I dont think, maybe I am wrong.
I believe triple track balls are the same price as standard white and thats two more colors not just one 🤷‍♂️

Great alignment aid but not worth the upcharge

Back