First Look: TaylorMade MySymbol

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
By now everyone out there knows that customization is here to stay, so it has become a game of who can do it in a quality manner, as well as who can blend true creativity into it. TaylorMade Golf thinks they might have something that checks both boxes as they introduce their new “MySymbol” golf ball program.

Continue reading...

I like that. A nice customization and nice to see you don’t have to buy 40dz or something in order to have something custom like it may have been a decade ago etc

Very cool. Not something that really interests me, but I can definitely see a market for it

More options are good.

I like the idea. It’s a lot of fun. As mentioned above not have to buy a ton is a huge plus. I can see tons of small tournaments getting these to give out as the free sleeve you normally get in scramble events.

Love it. Price isn't all that bad either.

This is a great idea. Agree with Ryan that price isn't too bad at all. I am betting we see some people here take advantage of this.

Definitely interesting.

I really like this idea. Think the option to replace the standard black font on the regular stampings along with either replacing the number with a stamp or just adding a stamp will cover most of the market. This is definitely something I would pay for in my preferred ball.

Good idea here from Taylormade.

This is cool and I’m surprised at the minimum quantity.

Love this idea!! I always order custom golf balls anyway so this looks like it would be fun!. Very cool that you can change the color of the TaylorMade font

I dig it.

I am having a hard time saying how much I like this idea - it's not invasive but it's out of the box.

Why do we have numbers on balls anyways? Why can't there be symbols etc. From a sku / inventory perspective they either stock a million different options or each one is done custom and sent out which might delay shipping a bit; but is it really that bad?

Right now I have so many golf balls and even more that I want to go try I won't be picking up any but I would absolutely love to see this become more of a thing for everyone. Innovation without being abrasive.

I am willing to trade a sleeve of "G" balls (who TM is copying here) to someone who orders 3 dozen "middle finger" balls!

This is a good idea. Not sure if I would pay extra for it though.

I love this.

I need to design my own logo!

Really cool, looks like the logo selection is solid and being able to change the TM font color is cool as well

I'm on board with this too...do I like the price and the 3 dozen minimum? not really, but love the option

This is cool and I’m surprised at the minimum quantity.
Yeah, I agree, only 3 dozen minimum is pretty low for this type of customization.

This is actually pretty cool. I wish I liked the ball better I’d be testing it out

Is it bad I wish other companies would do this on a better golf ball?

Back