PODCAST Off Course – Callaway Performance Gear

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 184. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Austin Tudor from Callaway Golf joins the show, to discuss bags, gloves and the positioning of Callaway Performance Gear.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Austin talk about the upcoming Grandaddy and GOAT Cup as well as Callaway Golf Bags. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Austin Tudor goes Off Course.

Episode 184 is here and Dan and Austin discuss the following topics.

Positioning of Callaway Performance Gear
Hyperlite Zero Golf Bags
The Callaway Glove
The Grandaddy and the GOAT Cup
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Continue reading...

Looking forward to listening!

@AT_CG is a must listen !!

get the feeling this one will be super popular today. Cant wait.

Oh here we go!!! I’m all for listening to this once or twice and maybe on the airplane

Hell yes! I love AT

Appreciate the new drop as it was a good listen this morning before my workday started. One thing I have slept on is there bags and will be definitely give them a look next time I am in the market. One interesting tidbit I loved hearing was the dedication to glove quality. I feel like there are so many companies that would rather just get a product to market and it doesn't seem like that is the case at Callaway which I love.

Got a chance to listen to this one this morning and enjoyed the convo. Looking forward to hearing more about what Callaway has coming from a bag perspective in '24.

Of course 14 way comes up and I'm basically called a noob because I like em :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@AT_CG using THP forum names in the contact list...

Joining Welcome Home GIF

I had to get up super early today.. Someone on the east coast doesnt realize that their 8:00 teams call is 5 am for me.. Chalk it up to east coast arrogance. lol.

So I was able to get this in super early. Very fun listen. Reminded me of when @AT_CG talked I think the last time he was on about the color of the year..

Plus "closing the books on 2025"... I wonder if knowing what is coming out in two to three years is ever frustrating for them. Meaning, they want to just have it all out now.

Gonna have to find some time today to tuen in to hear what 'cuz @AT_CG has to say

Didn't get to listen yet, but oh will I do so!

Great listen. Never thought I’d listen to a podcast about gloves

10,000 shaft drop :oops:

Damn this episode is so good!!!

Lots of great stuff coming from Callaway it sounds like. The tech talk, that I usually only think about with equipment, is very very interesting. Love that innovation is making it's way into this gear that has a huge impact on the golf experience.

Did @Canadan just say poly wrap Pooh? :ROFLMAO:

bwahahaha.. 14 way hate lives.. lol..

But, they sell..

The validation process...freaking genius!!!

New patterns...

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

Putting this on now for the drive to work

This is a great show, very interesting how far in advance they have product launches mapped out, even in performance gear.

Back