Callaway Chrome Soft USA TruTrack

It's cool to see how Callaway continues to push innovation with the golf ball. As a CSX player, these designs usually don't make it to that line, but I am happy to see that this one will be offered for the CSX. The flags are also my favorite Truvis design Callaway does, so I will definitely be picking up a dozen of these.

I like these.

SO, I like this idea. It's the evolution of both and comes off well. I say that strictly from a visual standpoint. I have a tendancy to line up my putts with as little line(s) showing as possible. Maybe this would help me use the alignment capabilities better.

It's funny (to me) as I play all sorts, of ball TT, Truvis, and others, lines, designs, markings only seem to bug me when lining up putts - more practice needed I guess.

I like the look, will definitely give these a shot.

Will be giving these a try in the near future.

Love the look, could see myself picking up a dozen of these at some point over the summer.

Really like the look of these. I switched to TT because of the alignment aid. Now, you can have the best of both worlds, seeing the Truvis design in air and the alignment aid when putting.

Is the plan going forward to make most Truvis now a TruTrack? I have to think the ball plant only has so much time to print balls

Liking a little color on my Golf Ball and disliking the Triple Track, this fits me to a tee.
I asked in the Live GOAT Thread why CSX doesn't ever come in a Truvis Pattern.
Got my answer and told to wait until today.
Love the new Hexagon Pattern in USA Colors - Couldn't be happier with this new ball.

3 dozen will be ordered today plus pick up a dozen at PGATSS.
This will be my new ball for the summer.

Last edited:
Loving what they are doing with the CS line. The TT 360 is great and I will have to try these. I have always liked Truvis except for putting.

@Hawk - I really like your writing. Clean sentences. Clear meaning. Excellent communication. Nicely written article.

I am not one to geek out too much on ball design but I really like these a lot. I’m sitting on a backlog of balls but these will join the mix…eventually.

I saw these on the landing page of Callaway's website last night when I went over there to look at wedges, so I figured we'd be seeing something here about them soon. ;)

The concept is cool, it's like Truvis and Triple Track had a baby, and I dig the American flag motif. Will definitely be giving these a try.

At setup really gives a good perspective as to what you see.

I really like the look of these. This is the best American flag design by far that they have done. And the new alignment solution is much better than the previous models.

That was an interesting and eye opening read. It’s crazy to think I’ve never gamed a Truvis ball to date…as the pattern felt distracting to me. The Triple Track has helped greatly with alignment both on the tee and putting surface.

Edit…I have put a Truvis in play on SIM rounds courtesy of the THP Tech Studio…
Before I played a truvis ball I thought the same thing (it would be very distracting), but surprisingly the pattern actually made me focus more.

I love the tweak to the pattern. I've always thought aligning putts with Truvis was a pain because of all the markings, love that it is cleaned up a bit, and allows for a more traditional alignment look.

20230509_151508.jpg

I used these a bunch this week. Couple vids of them birdie rolling..

They're fun. There's enough going on to seen random enough that nothing really distracts me. I'd still never bother to line anything up other than for that one video, but that's just me. I get what they're going for and I like it way better than Triple Track. I usually play the red white and blue truvis or pix around some holidays and these will probably be no different.

Back