Callaway Chrome Soft USA TruTrack

Oh and I posted this the other day before I knew they weren't out yet.

20230509_120612.jpg20230509_120708.jpg20230509_120818.jpg

They had these two at the course too. Then yesterday I finally saw the LS!

20230511_102130.jpg

I've always liked the Truvis, and I like this new iteration, but I also like the triple track. On a side note, I also like what TM did with the Tour Response:

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 10.13.03 AM.png

I use the alignment aids, not only in putting, but when I tee off as well.

These are awesome. Good to see a live pic in the goat cup. Will be ordering some for sure. @HighLevelHacker @Hibs this the ball you playing?

I'm interested in trying Truvis on the X LS. I could see the alignment line working for me as well. First impression is the flags are a little busy, so I might wait to see if they release a solid Truvis version down the road

I really am liking the way these look!!

I'm interested in trying Truvis on the X LS. I could see the alignment line working for me as well. First impression is the flags are a little busy, so I might wait to see if they release a solid Truvis version down the road
Some dicks and GG have the shamrock truvis x LS in stock.

Really love the idea behind this. Looks awesome in this color and design.

Some dicks and GG have the shamrock truvis x LS in stock.
Appreciate the tip, but I really want just plain ol' Truvis lol

Thanks for the sneak peak at THE GOAT CUP. They look awesome, cant wait to try them.

I really enjoy playing the Truvis balls and I love the changes they decided to make. Can't wait to try them out!

After having Finley show this to us and explain it, I’m very intrigued. As someone who currently plays Triple Track this seems like a potential logical switch.

he did give me one to try so I’ll take it out during my next round and play with it.

I’m thinking the same. I’ve used Triple Track for a bit and this seems like it’s certainly worth a go. Interesting tweaks. Could be a best of both worlds situation as I’m all about Truvis as well.

Oh yes, the X LS will be ordered.

These are pretty cool looking when they roll. I’ve been messing with a sample recently. It is definitely more visually pleasing than the original Truvis, but i still prefer the 360 triple track

I played Truvis for a bit before triple track came out. I’ll have to give them a try. I think though I am probably more interest in trying the 360 track first. May need to do a head to head.

At setup really gives a good perspective as to what you see.

Oh, I really like that.

Here’s hoping Dick’s has these in time for Ballyhack.

I like that one, looks good visually.

...They're fun. There's enough going on to seen random enough that nothing really distracts me. I'd still never bother to line anything up other than for that one video, but that's just me. I get what they're going for and I like it way better than Triple Track. I usually play the red white and blue truvis or pix around some holidays and these will probably be no different.
You're gonna have to give me a minute here to get over the shock of discovering that you don't hate them with every inch of your body and soul. :ROFLMAO:

Back